Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Post #5,000 - Special Thanks to My Brothas

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    It's quite the peculiar relationship that one can develop with an online microcosm such as ISH. You often don't analyze or question it, until a thread such a this, brings it to your attention.

With having been posting/lurking since the this boards inception {post EZ board}, I can sincerely state that my online footprint on ISH is my deepest. It has no equals. I even had my account before I created one for Facebook.

My activity here fluctuates like the weather in Toronto. I've taken as much as a year and a half away from this place without so much as logging on even once. With that said, for whatever reason, I always end up finding my way back.

Inside Hoops = Interweb Home
    Exactly. I really hadn't thought about how involved and nuanced my time at ISH has actually been and the psychology of message board communities in depth until I saw that I was about to make my Five THOUSANDTH post on the same damn website. Then I thought about WHY I made so many and came to conclusion that I have learned a lot and had my eyes opened on a variety of personal opinion over the last several years.

This is a peculiarly fascinating domain that has really made me laugh and I look back on a lot of the posters that did so to surmise that they are some impressive minds tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    I don't dj weddings bruh. I battle. Dj mc battles. B boy battles. People don't tote around dj equipment. We bring our laptops with Serrato on it. And shure m 44-7 needles. Don't step.

Im an nba starter and your a 7th grade jv bench warmer in the game of life.

I know it's hard for a bitch like you, but stay off my nuts cocksteady.

Ok, Q. You have the juice now. Be cognizant of Bishop, I heard his mental been slippin. Mighta even done away with Raheem.

Didn't mean to misperceive exactly how much the past still lives with you

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Congrats on the 5k. You always came across as a genuine chilled out dude from the throwback era of ISH where posters actually had personality instead of spewing white noise. Unfortunately, I don't share your positive outlook on the current crop, just seems like it's all been downhill for a while.

Anyways, cheers my man I'm always globe trotting so I might be in for an old school ISH ball game/ BBQ....should be really jokes and awkward
    True.

I remember the covenant where vets pretty much coerced EVERY OTC poster and made sure they posted a picture of themselves in those threads or else they were pariahs essentially.

Like you weren't initiated into ISH OTC until muh fckers saw your face.

Dudes too self-conscious and phantom to do that now.

Thanks tho bro, always enjoy reading your thoughts n sarcasm on here. Def a sharp, resourceful guy.
    Last edited by ROCSteady; 02-26-2014 at 02:55 AM.

I don't dj weddings bruh. I battle. Dj mc battles. B boy battles. People don't tote around dj equipment. We bring our laptops with Serrato on it. And shure m 44-7 needles. Don't step.

Im an nba starter and your a 7th grade jv bench warmer in the game of life.

I know it's hard for a bitch like you, but stay off my nuts cocksteady.
    Such simplicity, but I laughed out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady

Ok, Q. You have the juice now. Be cognizant of Bishop, I heard his mental been slippin. Mighta even done away with Raheem.

Didn't mean to misperceive exactly how much the past still lives with you

Hahahahahahaha.

You're so corny. "Cognizant " when typing bout juice. Hahahaha. Biggest idiot homer on the inter web =Cocksteady

You don't wanna step in the ring bruh.

College kid from the burbs... Smh.

Korn listener.

Lol this dude Bless came to a thread I created to tell me to stay off his nuts lmao. Hmmm what? That guy still salty he was last an athlete during Clinton's days. It's crazy....& he DJ battles?! Ppl still do that n have audiences?

It's like 1992 is just a time he really wants back... like those hippies who still swear by 1967's culture.

When he's 68 years old still wearin velour sweat suits, nikkas gun b pointin n shit cuz it'll be the year 2036

Hahahahahahaha.

You're so corny. "Cognizant " when typing bout juice. Hahahaha. Biggest idiot homer on the inter web =Cocksteady

You don't wanna step in the ring bruh.

College kid from the burbs... Smh.

Korn listener.
    I only used that word becuz I thought it could be educational for you since you have prolly heard Stephen A Smith use it on First Take and were confused.

I've never bought a Korn CD

Aren't you from Washington state? C'mon man... crux of badass shit that happens there is like meth shipments to Alaska.

The hood nikkas are the damn Native Americans in poverty sellin rock.

Bad neighborhoods where you live are like forests where Wiccans try to cast spells and shit
    Last edited by ROCSteady; 02-26-2014 at 03:17 AM.

Lol this dude Bless came to a thread I created to tell me to stay off his nuts lmao. Hmmm what? That guy still salty he was last an athlete during Clinton's days. It's crazy....& he DJ battles?! Ppl still do that n have audiences?

It's like 1992 is just a time he really wants back... like those hippies who still swear by 1967's culture.

When he's 68 years old still wearin velour sweat suits, nikkas gun b pointin n shit cuz it'll be the year 2036
    Fail.

God damn this shit is hilarious. The contrast in personas is just

Bless brings the sweet and ROC brings the salty

C'mon man I've never owned a Korn CD

Aren't you from Washington state? C'mon man... crux of badass shit that happens there is like meth shipments to Alaska.

The hood nikkas are the damn Native Americans in poverty sellin rock.

Bad neighborhoods where you live are like forests where Wiccans try to cast spells and shit
    Lol.

Come to rainier and Henderson. Couple blocks from "the beach"

Where my mans Nate Robinson and Jamal Crawford balled.

Lol.

Walk down rainier talking that shit.

I swear. On my kids, I will fly you out , give you 500$ if you walk from rainier and Henderson to orcas in a niners jersey talking bout Seattle ain't shit.. Shiiiiiiitttttttt.

Maroon 5 listener.

Take more of your time imaging googling shit. Hahahaha. Comeon. Use big words. Get the thesaurus out. Comeon. You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    God damn this shit is hilarious. The contrast in personas is just

Bless brings the sweet and ROC brings the salty

Word. Yea Cus he got my salty balls in his mouth.

Yea yea I'm real impressed with your street cred considering I spent time in every portion of Baltimore and used to buy my weed from a trap house in Southeast D.C. Not something to be boasting about but just stfu.

Ignorant fckn buffoon.

Lmao at pumpin the streets of Seattle. Any city can say they have rough neighborhoods but only fggts like you are proud of it. I'm from the East Coast, you are from Washington.

Get your kids some tracking collars so they don't get lost in the thick green forests with that $500 and STFU.

You should calm down and smoke a cigarette or somethin

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

Lol you love being a pot-stirrer

Yea yea I'm real impressed with your street cred considering I spent time in every portion of Baltimore and used to buy my weed from a trap house in Southeast D.C. Not something to be boasting about but just stfu.

Ignorant fckn buffoon.

Lmao at pumpin the streets of Seattle. Any city can say they have rough neighborhoods but only fggts like you are proud of it. I'm from the East Coast, you are from Washington.

Get your kids some tracking collars so they don't get lost in the thick green forests with that $500 and STFU.

You should calm down and smoke a cigarette or somethin
    BwahahahahahagahahahahahhhahahahhahahhHahhH

Ahhhh my stomach.

HahahahbahhahahahbhhhahahH
    Now I'm finna (means "going to") end this

Oioiooooooooo. You "bought" weed from a "trap house" ???!!!?? Wooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Bwahahahahahagahahahahahahahahahaha

You wanted to spend money, and it was worth mentioning????? Woooowwwww. You're so hard!! Dats dat east coast life. Sooooo hoard.

You buy weed, I'm a 454 dumper.

Game

Set

Match