Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Re: Lance Stephenson is a Boss (Pic Included)

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    If he doesn't resign with the Pacers (or doesn't end up playing for Pop or Thibs), this guy is going to be one of the worst contracts in the NBA.

so true

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    I think he'll be broke. I mean look at it. There's a chance he will lose all that in a robbery. Smart people put their money in the bank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nVk25ZvTkU

Most likely to be broke after retiring.

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

@the people trying to justify the picture stating this was a mandatory educational meeting.

It doesn't excuse Lance, it makes matter worse you idiots.

He attends a class to be taught the value of money and he takes a picture ilustrating the complete opposite with no regards to the general world population that is currently living in a state of economical crisis. Basically proving the meeting taught him nothing.

The most surprising aspect of the whole thing is with all the money they get they haven't yet managed to build up a basic education, the one that stops you from posting such a tasteless and politically incorrect pic in the current state of affairs.

They wanna teach him how to preserve his earning? Here's a tip, don't make these kind of pictures. That amount of money is taboo for most people, why make such a tasteless picture about it? Proves you don't value money basically when you go on about "joking" about it, cause the pic is suppose to be funny or something righ?
    Last edited by SpanishACB; 02-27-2014 at 06:10 AM.

NBA sixth man of the year

George Hill also tweeted out this $1 million spread, and he was just interviewed about it on the George Hill show (Local Indy Radio) and he said it was part of a team meeting mandated by the Pacers Front Office which shows what exactly $1 million dollars looks like, and how quickly it can disappear if you aren't careful.

Its like people even refuse to read just to keep up their sad agendas...Folks need to get a hobby.
    I love all the Pacer hate, keep it going. If they win, it will make the championship that much sweeter...
    Last edited by Dro; 02-27-2014 at 06:14 AM.

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dro

Its like people even refuse to read just to keep up their sad agendas...Folks need to get a hobby.
    Funny you mention that, it's clear you didn't read the post above yours.

Also what's with the self importance? The persecution paranioa Pacers fan display, as if their team was relevant enough to warrant unjustified hate from the masses. Here's the news, Lance and George Hill are spoilt and inmature kids and the fact that this was an organized meeting doesn't change the fact the pictures are tasteless and no one with a real degree and a proper education would have made them never mind make them public. The fact it was an official meeting makes matters worse since it also implies the Pacers organization.

Let me guess, you were one of those who cried about teachers picking on him?

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Black guys's face is shaped like a pear lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishACB

Also what's with the self importance? The persecution paranioa Pacers fan display, as if their team was relevant enough to warrant unjustified hate from the masses. Here's the news, Lance and George Hill are spoilt and inmature kids and the fact that this was an organized meeting doesn't change the fact the pictures are tasteless and no one with a real degree and a proper education would have made them never mind make them public. The fact it was an official meeting makes matters worse since it also implies the Pacers organization.

First of all, if you haven't read all of the threads on this forum and haven't noticed all of the Pacer hate then why are you even commenting about it? I'm the main muthafuc*a on this forum that has said the Pacers HAVENT WON SHIT and thats why its sad that receive so much hate. So its the same reason I wonder where all the hate comes from, which I called before the season even started. People just hate on those who are having success, especially when its new found success. In other words, petty jealousy for no reason. Because from your comment, its obvious you havent. Calling them spoiled while you sit here and act like a pompous azz sitting up on your perch judging others who you do not even know. My comments are from what I SEE on the forums. Not me trying to stand on some high horse like I'm better than somebody else like you are. Nice way to stretch picture of whom you obviously have no idea who's idea it even was into a narcissistic rant. Nice to know how you really feel. Now you can go back into hiding.

Sad folks sitting on this forum all damn day, dissecting every aspects of these dudes lives. Like a bunch of girls. I though the grown men on this forum liked discussing basketball. Now its just a gossiping forum for losers to take shots at men they don't know, making tons of money playing a sport. Just admit it.
    Last edited by Dro; 02-27-2014 at 07:01 AM.

How classy of you to throw personal attacks when I didn't mention your name or anything in your post. You are not the only person to post after my previous post. And actually homeboy, where I'm from, you don't get "picked" on. You get your ass beat if you don't learn to stand up for yourself so you can try that forum joke out on one of these Lebron or Kobe stans around here...Got the nerve to talk about self importance yet you're trying your best to make yourself important in this thread when nobody even addressed you.
    Last edited by Dro; 02-27-2014 at 07:05 AM.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Gettin shaded under some money treeess

The team with (currently) the best record in the NBA and one of the favorites to reach the Finals are irrelevant? Not to mention they keep getting better thanks to Larry Legend's hustling. This is a big reason people are hating on the Pacers this year. They're not your huge-market team with fans nationwide that will draw spectacular ratings, so they don't fit the mold of what current NBA fans think a team should be. Which I think is a shame.. just watch them f*cking play basketball and enjoy what you see displayed on the court.

I ain't mad tho, hate on them all you want. They'll just keep winning and having fun doing it. Very optimistic about the eventual Heat/Pacers ECF matchup.

@the people trying to justify the picture stating this was a mandatory educational meeting.

It doesn't excuse Lance, it makes matter worse you idiots.

He attends a class to be taught the value of money and he takes a picture ilustrating the complete opposite with no regards to the general world population that is currently living in a state of economical crisis. Basically proving the meeting taught him nothing.

The most surprising aspect of the whole thing is with all the money they get they haven't yet managed to build up a basic education, the one that stops you from posting such a tasteless and politically incorrect pic in the current state of affairs.

They wanna teach him how to preserve his earning? Here's a tip, don't make these kind of pictures. That amount of money is taboo for most people, why make such a tasteless picture about it? Proves you don't value money basically when you go on about "joking" about it, cause the pic is suppose to be funny or something righ?
    God this is stupid

I once took a picture with a stack worth 10 grand that I have yet to spend

I rule the local playground

WTF is wrong with posting this photo you sensitive ****s?