Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Most traumatizing shit that you've seen?

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    did it
    Thanks, not trying to be the PC police cause the topic basically calls for pics/links like that but it is still a bit shocking to see such content without it being hidden behind a link with a description

A hobo once flicked my friends lip. I couldn't sleep for days...[COLOR="White"]slept fine at night doe.[/COLOR]

Last fall - there was a crew of construction workers fixing a water main directly in front of my house and one of them somehow had gotten submerged/flattened underneath a massive dozer. This literally happened right at the tip of my driveway.

At one point I took a gander out one of my windows to see if the hoopla had dispersed (media/load of cops etc) and just as I did, one of his colleagues was reversing the dozer to free the remains. It was one of those moments where I knew full well that what I was about to see was surely going to be grotesque and totally f*uck with my head for the next few days but I just couldn't pull away. Nevertheless, what was revealed was nothing like I had ever seen. Everything from this poor guys head to his waistline was just pancaked and splattered into the asphalt.

Gross sh*it man...

A mortar shell sitting in a pool of blood.

I was deployed to Iraq and it was the first major mortar attack the FOB I was at had suffered in a few months.

I saw the three worst injuries from that attack as well. One guy had his entire face blown off, another was missing a hand and a third was missing part of his torso. Like, if a shark got a hold of him and took a bite out of him.

Luckily Special Forces pilots choppered them very quickly to the closest military hospital and only one of them died (the guy who lost his face).

Needless to say that mortar shell still haunts me to this day (and that attack is one of the reasons I deal with PTSD).

^I know that shit was hard. Props.