Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Made that high school varsity squad

Default Re: Most traumatizing shit that you've seen?

LeBron in the 2011 finals

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Few years ago I was in a car crash I was riding passenger with three other people and one of us didn't make it. It was sad because I knew him since high school.
    mmm that's a rough one

When my youngest was born my wife started bleeding out and went into cardiac distress just as the little one was coming out... wasn't anything wrong with her heart other than not enough blood to pump

one minute they're cutting the chord and everyone's all smiles and the next minutes it looks like a horror movie, blood all over the floor by the bucket loads... went from one doctor and a nurse in the room to 3 doctors and several nurses in a nano second... all talking over each other, one nurse handed me my little girl and pushed me out of the way... just stood off to the side holding my baby going no no no not like this.. they got her fixed up stopped the bleeding got her heart stabilized and an hour later she was feeding our girl.. tired and beat but not beaten...

one of the nurses stopped by to check on her later and said I did good, i said "me? i didn't do anything" she said 7 out 10 fathers would have been out cold or dropped the baby...lol

i got home that night and had a mini nervous breakdown...haha

Banned

that video where 3 teens stabbed this dude in the ukraine or something with a screwdriver then bashed his brains out with a hammer

Probably 3 guys 1 Hammer...Ukraine is ****ed...

Quote Originally Posted by Shabba Ranks
    that video where 3 teens stabbed this dude in the ukraine or something with a screwdriver then bashed his brains out with a hammer

High School Varsity 6th Man treadster's Avatar

Saw my cousin getting hit by a motorcycle

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements

You should've circled the white guy at the top left.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

some guy had a bad accident outside my moms house one, his engine was on fire and he was just laying on the ground obviously ****ed up on some drug, his leg was snapped with a bone sticking out and he was just like trying to get away from the accident but couldn't walk.

**** that

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    I saw dead body splattered in the middle of the highway with family members huddled around crying here in Dallas. It was pretty awful.

There was also the time this asshole at work tricked me into watching Zetas behead a woman with a knife.
    WTF is wrong with your coworker?

Quote Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
    I'm sure I've seen worse but the first thing that popped into my head was that 3 men one hammer video from a few years back.

I couldn't even watch the whole thing it was so horrific.

Yeah had a friend show me this vid. I stopped watching after just a few seconds, probably the worst thing I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by specialmed
    Not ER, but I am a surgical resident at a level one trauma hospital in a fairly low socioeconomic area of new york. Keep in mind I dont see completely mangled bodies, because they only bring in people that have a chance at survival. Ive seen terrible things in the 4 years Ive worked here but the top three are as follows.
    1) This one story isnt really that gross but to put yourself in her place is what really messed me up. One elderly obese lady was sitting on the toilet and when she stood up she slipped and fell. She ended up wedging herself between the toilet and the radiator. This is in the dead of winter and she lives by herself, so the radiator was going full blast. Long story short is that the radiator was so hot that it would slowly cause her flesh to essentially necrose and melt off. She stayed like that for 3 DAYS until her son came and found her. She came to the hospital with a cantelope sized crater of burned flesh that went from her upper breast, shoulders and cheek of her face. I didnt think she was even alive when they brought her in, thats how messed up she looked. Later down the road when I talked to her she would tell me that she would hear the radiator making those knocking sounds and she would scream and scream knowing in only minutes her flesh would melt again.
    2) We get a lot of nursing home patients and one of the problems with patients that lie in bed all day is that they develop pressure sores, which is when youre blood gets cut off to a certain area because you are constantly on that area. So one day we get this patient that has unexplained fevers most likely due to her pressure sore. We turn her on her side and and we see this massive pressure sore on her back side over her coccyx. It looked like just a black and blue circle around the size of a grapefruit. I touch it and it gives way to reveal an massive amount of infected tissue that smelled terrible. My colleague pokes at the tissue and it just gives way and a gush of pus hits the bed. Literally 2 nurses start retching from the smell, we just scoop away that dead tissue to the point where you can fit your whole fist in that area. When we are almost done we noticed the bottom of the wound is this really weird blue color that you dont really ever see in the human body. After much speculation we just dress the wound and turn the patient over. Then we realize that the blue we were looking at was the pus colored blue hospital covers that the patient was on, and that this pressure sore was so extensive it went from this ladies back and created a tract that came out her labia majora. The blue we were looking at was the end of the tract. So disturbing on so many levels.
    3) We get tons of gun violence and Ive seen peoples intestines hanging out, limbs hanging by a thread after getting shot with a shot gun, and people that have been shot over 20 times. The most disturbing thing Ive ever seen was someone who was shot 3 times in the head. The bullets literally missed the brain but 2 of them were lodged behind his eyes. While we were intubating him, apparently the pressure built up so much behind his eyes that both his eyeballs literally popped out of his skull. My med student fainted, I was so taken aback, and all the chaos in the room stopped to look at these eyes just dangling out of his head.
    These were the 3 most disturbing things for me personally. Ive cracked enough chests to do cardiac massage or cross clamp the aorta, but thats not gruesome to me just another way to save a life. Also Ive seen a lot miscarriages/stillbirths that required surgical intervention, and so many maggots (even in someones throat) but for some reason that stuff doesnt bother me. Im sure what I do on a daily basis is disgusting for you, but I love it. Trauma Surgeons Rule!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    mmm that's a rough one

When my youngest was born my wife started bleeding out and went into cardiac distress just as the little one was coming out... wasn't anything wrong with her heart other than not enough blood to pump

one minute they're cutting the chord and everyone's all smiles and the next minutes it looks like a horror movie, blood all over the floor by the bucket loads... went from one doctor and a nurse in the room to 3 doctors and several nurses in a nano second... all talking over each other, one nurse handed me my little girl and pushed me out of the way... just stood off to the side holding my baby going no no no not like this.. they got her fixed up stopped the bleeding got her heart stabilized and an hour later she was feeding our girl.. tired and beat but not beaten...

one of the nurses stopped by to check on her later and said I did good, i said "me? i didn't do anything" she said 7 out 10 fathers would have been out cold or dropped the baby...lol

i got home that night and had a mini nervous breakdown...haha
    if this really happen at least shes still alive, so count your blessings.

Yep, that 3 men 1 hammer shit was insane. I remember watching some Mexican cartel snuff film thing where they chainsawed some dudes head off and cut another guys head off with some big knife. Shit was brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Saw "Faces of Death" as a teenager... it was quite an eye opener.
    I saw that as a kid also, but it's mostly fake. Don't fret. :)

Shower scene in american history x.

Local High School Star MightyWhitey's Avatar

There is a move called "A Serbian Film". It has been banned by 20 or so different countries and a lot of scenes edited for the USA. I think this will keep anyone awake for a few weeks wondering what the f@#k is wrong with the guy who made that film http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Serbian_Film

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhitey
    There is a move called "A Serbian Film". It has been banned by 20 or so different countries and a lot of scenes edited for the USA. I think this will keep anyone awake for a few weeks wondering what the f@#k is wrong with the guy who made that film http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Serbian_Film

dat baby scene tho

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Nothing really upsets me, I can watch terrible gore videos and not care.