Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

Default Re: Why don't more girls wear skirts?

idk i think yoga pants have taken over the skirts category it seems. definately a weak era for skirts. much more skirts in the early to mid 2000s. My college is mainly shorts, jeans and yoga pants and dresses of all kind, but definately not many skirts.

Serious playground baller CeilingFan#1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    name please.

Sometimes it is better not to know

Banned

the best was in middle school when the chicks wore lo-rise jeans and thongs, also when they had mini skirts and thongs and the skirts were really tiny and would flip up alot when they walked. This is circa 2000-2002 era.

That was the golden age of girls in skirts for me.

Nowadays its always chicks wearing like puffy vintage hipster lena dunham bullshit. Very sad that girls used to dress skankier when their bodies weren't that great, then when they grow up they start dressing in puffy bullshit hipster clothes. IT SHOULD BE REVERSE.

ALSO now that I think about it for some reason, it's the fat whale bitches who tend to wear the shortest skirts and low cut tops nowadays. SHEEEIT. They should be the ones covering up and the fit hotties should be covering down!

ALSO I WAS A MIDDLE SCHOOLER BACK THEN TOO, SO NO PEDO
    Last edited by Nick Young; 03-02-2014 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    the best was in middle school when the chicks wore lo-rise jeans and thongs, also when they had mini skirts and thongs and the skirts were really tiny and would flip up alot when they walked. This is circa 2000-2002 era.

ALSO I WAS A MIDDLE SCHOOLER BACK THEN TOO, SO NO PEDO
    Yeah, but you are reminiscing about middle school girls with way too much excitement

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CeilingFan#1
    Yeah, but you are reminiscing about middle school girls with way too much excitement
    I'm putting myself back in to the mindset I had when I was in middle school, because that was the era I remember skirts being both the shortest and the hottest. Sorry for being honest bruh, are we not allowed to talk about enjoying girls we made out with or had sex with before we're 18 because that's pedo too?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    I'm putting myself back in to the mindset I had when I was in middle school, because that was the era I remember skirts being both the shortest and the hottest.
    So in your memory, skirts were best on middle school girls than any other age of girls

Also, the first half of that sentence sounds a lot like Michael Jackson's mindset

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CeilingFan#1
    So in your memory, skirts were best on middle school girls than any other age of girls

Also, the first half of that sentence sounds a lot like Michael Jackson's mindset
    Bruh-what Im saying is, when I was 12-13-14, skirts had more an effect on me then they do now for example. Like back then I could see a hot chick in a short skirt and pop a huge boner even if all they doing was walking infront of me. That shit doesn't happen to me anymore.

That was a time in my life for me where short skirts on a hot chick was like the holy grail.

It was also a time when, in LA atleast, short skirts seemed to be the fashion.

That was also the time when I started realizing girls are hot and popping boners even for like seeing the top of a chicks thong.

SO THAT-is why I'm saying it was a golden age for girls in skirts-it was the combination of girls all around me wearing them+going in to puberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    That is more of a hygiene problem I think.
    but i wash em

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Your balls hang low? Can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow? If so, do one of those and they won't hang low.
    if he did either of those things he wouldn't be able to throw em over his shoulder

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bballnoob1192
    idk i think yoga pants have taken over the skirts category it seems. definately a weak era for skirts. much more skirts in the early to mid 2000s. My college is mainly shorts, jeans and yoga pants and dresses of all kind, but definately not many skirts.
    Yoga pants are cool when they are wearing them at the gym. We are talking about everyday clothes here. As much as I want to see a girl a girl in yoga pants it is not happening unless I am at a gym.

A girl wearing yoga pants other than at a gym is equivalent to guys rocking sweat pants or basketball shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    name please.

There this guy that make this funny Bro gym videos at youtube. Like this is the "bro" way to do it...well that his girlfriend.

That vid he showed was the excuses to make to sskip leg day...

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Yoga pants are cool when they are wearing them at the gym. We are talking about everyday clothes here. As much as I want to see a girl a girl in yoga pants it is not happening unless I am at a gym.

A girl wearing yoga pants other than at a gym is equivalent to guys rocking sweat pants or basketball shorts.
    I agree. Yoga pants look sexy when they are wearing with something else that is not a tight spandex shirt it looks bad.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Wait, what does that have to do with skirts?

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Photos of mini-skirts now!