Default Father stabbed 7 times when subduing killer; cops watch and take credit afterwards

WTF?!

[quote]He says he put his life on the line to stop a killer

Default Re: Father stabbed 7 times when subduing killer; cops watch and take credit afterwards

Ive seen people run to the cops begging for help and get ignored though.. I saw some women run out of the subway tunnel on broad st and run up to some cops screaming about someone getting robbed in the subway.. Cops ignored them and even threatened to arrest them if they didn't leave the cops alone..

Local High School Star MightyWhitey's Avatar

Default Re: Father stabbed 7 times when subduing killer; cops watch and take credit afterwards

Here's the two "police" officers who cowardly watched it all unravel and who took credit, probably out of their laziness , for that brave mans actions.

Heck I saw a policeman kill a guy and then said the victim was trying to stab him, but videos said otherwise. THis doesn't surprise me one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Heck I saw a policeman kill a guy and then said the victim was trying to stab him, but videos said otherwise. THis doesn't surprise me one bit.

WTF?! Was this in the US? Or in Puerto Rico (I believe you said you are in Puerto Rico, my apologies if not)?

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    WTF?! Was this in the US? Or in Puerto Rico (I believe you said you are in Puerto Rico, my apologies if not)?

Puerto Rico is actually a part of the United States

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    Puerto Rico is actually a part of the United States

My b . That was retarded of me. I guess change that to "continental US"

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus

My b . That was retarded of me. I guess change that to "continental US"

yeah its a territory.. I don't know that they can vote or anything, but I know you don't need a passport to go there.. I also know a lot of my Puerto Rican folks sends their kids back and forth to PR and back like its nothing

I have been there a lot myself and I love PR

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

many people don't realize that any shitbag douche can be a cop just like any shitbag douche can work in any occupation no matter how much vetting they go through or if they do at all. just like any teacher can be a rapist/molester/pervert. they are all just humans performing a job that for some reason people put on a pedestal. not to say that all cops are pigs, but yea.

disgusting.... not all police officers are true defenders of the law. They are just doing the job to do the job, not to serve and protect.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhitey
    Here's the two "police" officers who cowardly watched it all unravel and who took credit, probably out of their laziness , for that brave mans actions.

This is clearly of interest to you because the cops are black. You're a sick ****