I rule the local playground

Default New to facebook...

Shitty thing today.

I made it because well, the time has come.

I wanna meet some honeys there...my new life is shaping up to be quite womanizing. Even though I hate it and I don't want it like that but it is what it is for now. It will change soon...for better or the worse,

Here's the shitty part. After adding some friends, I see my ex everywhere as we have common friends, the damn thing keeps suggesting I may know her and it's ****ed up. Just a very uncomfortable feeling. It both freaks me out a bit and adds a lot of uneasiness, now suddenly it's like she's a part of my life again and it just sucks.

Can I somehow get the damn thing to not keep suggesting I add her? Generally, that I don't see her at all?

#neandrathal

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Default Re: New to facebook...

Yea, there should be an "X" near her name or something which will stop her from showing up as a suggested friend.

But I guess you can't block her entirely if you click on your friends page theres a chance she might be there on the side or where ever.

Banned

facebook got worse than before.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Yea, there should be an "X" near her name or something which will stop her from showing up as a suggested friend.

But I guess you can't block her entirely if you click on your friends page theres a chance she might be there on the side or where ever.

Thx for the effort bro but there's no x anywhere, just the add friend thingy. This is seriously disturbing me a bit now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000
    Shitty thing today.

I made it because well, the time has come.

I wanna meet some honeys there...my new life is shaping up to be quite womanizing. Even though I hate it and I don't want it like that but it is what it is for now. It will change soon...for better or the worse,

Here's the shitty part. After adding some friends, I see my ex everywhere as we have common friends, the damn thing keeps suggesting I may know her and it's ****ed up. Just a very uncomfortable feeling. It both freaks me out a bit and adds a lot of uneasiness, now suddenly it's like she's a part of my life again and it just sucks.

Can I somehow get the damn thing to not keep suggesting I add her? Generally, that I don't see her at all?

#neandrathal
    you can block her and she wont see you on her friend list

Quote Originally Posted by mr.big35
    you can block her and she wont see you on her friend list
    This

Very good NBA starter

if you block her, you will reverse the action in the future because it is human nature to be a creep and stalk ex's and check on what's up with that bitch.

-creep LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    if you block her, you will reverse the action in the future because it is human nature to be a creep and stalk ex's and check on what's up with that bitch.

-creep LOL
    this guy ****en gets it