Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: does anyone actually thought Leo DeCap was robbed by Matthew McCon?

I would have given him the Best Actor for Aviator over Jamie Foxx for Ray, and I would have given him Best Supporting Actor for What's Eating Gilbert Grape over Tommy Lee Jones for The Fugitive, but all other "snubs" were legit.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    It's easily one of Miyazaki's best, and much better then Frozen which was basically tangled II and had some good classic disney songs but a bad script and story
    [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Its easily one of Miyazaki's best, and much better then Frozen which was basically tangled II and had some good classic disney songs but a bad script and story

Spell&Grammer
    [/COLOR]

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Spell&Grammer
    [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Its easily one of Miyazaki's best, and much better [COLOR="Black"]then[/COLOR] Frozen which was basically tangled II and had some good classic disney songs but a bad script and story

Spell&Grammer
    [/COLOR]

It's than. Not then.

Homage to Al Thornton AI Thornton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by step_back

It's than. Not then.

Quote Originally Posted by step_back

It's than. Not then.

It's fake spell&grammar. It says grammer

Those gimmicks of gimmicks around..

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I would have given him the Best Actor for Aviator over Jamie Foxx for Ray, and I would have given him Best Supporting Actor for What's Eating Gilbert Grape over Tommy Lee Jones for The Fugitive, but all other "snubs" were legit.
    I haven't seen Gilbert Grape so I can't really judge his performance there but he would also have to beat Ralph Fiennes who was simply amazing in Schindler's List. So I'm not really sure if he'd truly deserve that.
    He should have won for Aviator though.

lots of leo haters here. i havent seen any of the leo stans you are talkiing about

leo is a great actor, one of the greatest of our time. there is a reason why so many great directors love him

and to diss him for wanting an oscar? wtf, why wouldnt he wanna win?

matthew was very good in DBC, but he would not have won if he never played in true detective.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS

It's fake spell&grammar. It says grammer

Those gimmicks of gimmicks around..

I didn't even notice!