Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Morality Question: Would you let a stranger die or let your house become worthless?

what is it with these topics the past few days>
    to answer the OPs question, stranger dies for me. This theme is sorta like that movie, the one where some guy came to a house with a button

Default Re: Morality Question: Would you let a stranger die or let your house become worthless?

save the stranger. the house can be rebuilt, money you lost can be earned again. you can't restore your destroyed conscience. guilt will follow you forever.

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    If a deity or "God" gives you this option?...you better put the fckin stranger's life over your house

if i dont know anything about this stranger, and this person cant make a plea to me, than im saving the house. Dying isnt really as bad as people think it is. However, living and suffering is.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    save the stranger. the house can be rebuilt, money you lost can be earned again. you can't restore your destroyed conscience. guilt will follow you forever.
    This.

Better morality question..

Would you fvck a goat and nobody knows about it OR would you choose not to fvck the goat but everybody would think you did.

You have to choose one.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89

Would you fvck a goat and nobody knows about it OR would you choose not to fvck the goat but everybody would think you did.

You have to choose one.
    Not to fvck a goat. All that matters is that you know the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89

You have to choose one.
    The famous GOAT question.

Implying I own a house

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    Morally admirable, but once you grow up and start owning things which you've worked for, you'll change your answer to this question.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    Not to fvck a goat. All that matters is that you know the truth.
    Goat Fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ker

Very good NBA starter

just a stranger?? let him die.

family member or loved one? let the house go worthless.

Homage to Al Thornton AI Thornton's Avatar

Would you rather let a stranger die or let Dresta be the decider of what hypothetical situations are valid?

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    If a deity or "God" gives you this option?...you better put the fckin stranger's life over your house
    This