Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Sad watching this...

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Sadly this.

That video was tailored for the modern oversensitive liberal to feel outraged about. The 'experiment' was completely unscientific and sensationalised with editing, it had no place on television. But the people who they target as viewers literally orgasm at the thought of complaining to others about "injustices" that dont even have to do with them and are either insignificant or inevitable, in the hopes that others will mistake their soap box demonstration for some sort of advanced intellect or moral superiority.

These weenies love segments like this so they can rush to the water cooler at work and say 'OMG EVERYONE DID YOU SEE?? Our society is brainwashing women into fitting a social construct of beautyyyy! Our society is not giving enough money for black education!!!! Someone didnt let a cross dresser use the womans restroom! Black children have a different impression of various dollssss!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF BARBARIANS ARE WE!!!'

Its "deucewallaces syndrome." The weak white dudes who would likely be targets for bullying and ostricization amongst their own want to feel like they belong somewhere. They know they dont fit in with "good ol boys" anyway so they imagine themselves superheroes for the minority, here to save the day! Theyre just desperately hoping SOMEONE will take notice of their lugubrious compassion and give them a pat on the back.

Real tawk.
    well said

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    >>>>>>/pol/

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    >>>>>>/pol/

Damn right.

And thats the ONLY kind of incorrect it is

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Shows that we are conditioned from youth by American society to associate darker skin with negative personality traits. I thought it was obvious.
    Conditioned by what? By Who?

These kids were extremely young and I doubt at their age they even think about race.. What ever conditioning they get is what they learn in their house and from their parents. In 1st grade(or w/e grade they're in) I sure as hell didn't think about race nor did I view any differences between races.

Plus the video was a bit over drammatic. Dude had like 50 cuts in his videos.

I can't stand these controlled documentaries that try to prove out some great injustice.. Great injustice is what the bankers, corporations, federal reserve, lobyists, etc, are doing not what some kids think is the better looking doll. It's what America has come to

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Conditioned by what? By Who?

These kids were extremely young and I doubt at their age they even think about race.. What ever conditioning they get is what they learn in their house and from their parents. In 1st grade(or w/e grade they're in) I sure as hell didn't think about race nor did I view any differences between races.

Plus the video was a bit over drammatic. Dude had like 50 cuts in his videos.

I can't stand these controlled documentaries that try to prove out some great injustice.. Great injustice is what the bankers, corporations, federal reserve, lobyists, etc, are doing not what some kids think is the better looking doll. It's what America has come to

Kids arent gonna think too deep about it, but honestly kids have kind of an innate sense of how theyre supposed to respond to things. The way this was setup, as someone mentioned with very common white dolls and less common black dolls, and the kids being put in a room by white people with cameras asking them to pick ones based on certain questions, I think kids realize adults are trying to affirm something or other, and are just giving the answers their internal indicators say theyre supposed to.

I mean think about it, you put a five year old kid in front of a black and a white doll, then you get a grown white man to come in and be like, "Which one is the NICE one? HUH???" Kids prob like "shit, I dont want this dude to rape me, better play it safe and tell him what he wants to hear."

Again, this was not science, this was sensationalism. Nobody should be drawing "inferences" from it to any extent.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 03-05-2014 at 10:32 PM.