Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Default Re: Why is the USA supporting Ukrainian Nazis?

the second pic above already tells that you haven't done your homework on the subject

but continue on with your trolling , ISH sheep will appreciate

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
    the second pic above already tells that you haven't done your homework on the subject

but continue on with your trolling , ISH sheep will appreciate
    no trolling scrub. Just a picture of peace loving freedom loving protesters in ukraine!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/there-a...scists/5370269

Second pic is of the same Ukrainian neonazis when they vandalized an anti-hitler monument.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 03-06-2014 at 07:45 AM.

Banned

Nicky my man Finally showing you can think outside the box. Im not sure everything you say is 100% correct but the media definitely has an agenda against Putin and arent telling the full story.

Just because the one party is made of fascists it doesn't mean the other side of the spectrum is good. Think Hitler-Stalin.

Putin is no saint. And of course the US supports them, first and foremost, because they have to front against the Russians and second because the democrats are still very much right wing compared to european left wing parties, in most cases even right wing ones.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

I just don't understand how America can complain about Russia invading someone...

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    no trolling scrub. Just a picture of peace loving freedom loving protesters in ukraine!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/there-a...scists/5370269

Second pic is of the same Ukrainian neonazis when they vandalized an anti-hitler monument.
    why would an Ukrainian neonazi be wearing a shirt that says ''i'm russian''?

Props to Ukraine football team. Im mad that my government is using my money to fund a nazi coup in order to try to start ANOTHER needless war
    don't u live in the UK????
    Are you still paying American taxes????

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive
    Just because the one party is made of fascists it doesn't mean the other side of the spectrum is good. Think Hitler-Stalin.

Putin is no saint. And of course the US supports them, first and foremost, because they have to front against the Russians and second because the democrats are still very much right wing compared to european left wing parties, in most cases even right wing ones.
    No one's saying Putin is good. Im not arguing good vs evil here. Im not a philosopher and I dont view the world in black and white.

Putin is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize-FACT

Interpret that how you will

No one's saying Putin is good. Im not arguing good vs evil here. Im not a philosopher and I dont view the world in black and white.

Putin is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize-FACT

Interpret that how you will
    You wrote "deservedly so". Just seems you're backing up what Putin does. Both sides are black or evil if you want to put it that simplicistic. The deal is that no foreign power wants the best for Ukraine. They follow their own interests. Putin doesn't give a shit about Neo-nazis. His eye is on one of the best economical places within his range and the EU wants the Ukraine to get into theirs. Ukraine needs an independent pluralistic parliament that isn't a puppet of Russia'S ressourcess or the EU's money. Doubt that will ever happen.

Banned

You wrote "deservedly so". Just seems you're backing up what Putin does. Both sides are black or evil if you want to put it that simplicistic. The deal is that no foreign power wants the best for Ukraine. They follow their own interests. Putin doesn't give a shit about Neo-nazis. His eye is on one of the best economical places within his range and the EU wants the Ukraine to get into theirs. Ukraine needs an independent pluralistic parliament that isn't a puppet of Russia'S ressourcess or the EU's money. Doubt that will ever happen.
    You are the one trying to make things simpilistic by labeling sides good and evil.

Nazis are clearly evil. USA has given $5 billion in tax payer dollars to help a foreign nazi party complete a coup.

That is all I am saying.

All this immature "good guys bad guys good and evil" shit is coming from other posters in this thread.

You are the one trying to make things simpilistic by labeling sides good and evil.

Nazis are clearly evil. USA has given $5 billion in tax payer dollars to help a foreign nazi party complete a coup.

That is all I am saying.

All this immature "good guys bad guys good and evil" shit is coming from other posters in this thread.
    I never claimed someone's evil or black, that's your wording. Something is complex as the situation in Ukraine is almost impossible to talk about on a basketball forum where alot of the people don't even know where Ukraine is on the globe.

Banned

I never claimed someone's evil or black, that's your wording. Something is complex as the situation in Ukraine is almost impossible to talk about on a basketball forum where alot of the people don't even know where Ukraine is on the globe.
    All I am saying in my thread is that the US is supporting and funding foreign nazis. This is fact. There is no need to go off on tangents about the nature of good and evil.

All I am saying in my thread is that the US is supporting and funding foreign nazis. This is fact. There is no need to go off on tangents about the nature of good and evil.
    Half your thread was about Putin being the sheriff, keeping Ukraine clean of Nazis for Ukraine's own sake, but whatever you say.

Banned

Half your thread was about Putin being the sheriff, keeping Ukraine clean of Nazis for Ukraine's own sake, but whatever you say.
    Putin is trying to ensure that American sponsored Neo-Nazis don't take over the Ukrainian government-fact.

Putin is trying to ensure that American sponsored Neo-Nazis don't take over the Ukrainian government-fact.
    No, Putin doesn't give a shit about neonazis in the Ukraine, he doesn't give a damn about Kiev. He wants the crim and parts of Ukraine east of the Dnieper as it's mostly russians there and alot of ressources. The coup is just an excuse to get there.