Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: What the f*ck is going on in Papua New Guinea?

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Wtf are you talking about? Only the white man causes war. To suggest otherwise makes you look like a completely bigoted redneck.

Tribal warfare my ass. You know full well tribes of non-white peoples have never ever harmed each other. Take your conservative agenda, and go watch some more fox news you hick.
    Agreed the white man is evil and soulless
    Those blue eyes....

NBA Superstar

Default Re: What the f*ck is going on in Papua New Guinea?

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    looks cool... can you give a short decription in case i want to watch it later?
    Its amazing, it is from Ross Kemp's 'extreme world' TV show that is on in the UK I assume. He seems like ex-army or something and goes to some of the more f*cked up places in the world and gets the scoop.

In a nutshell, Port Moresby and other cities in PNG are seeing insane violence because all the tribal people (over 700 nations and languages) are moving into the city, getting insanely drunk, committing crimes and fighting with knives and guns. The people are one generation removed from the bronze age and very superstitious, it creates an environment like no other.

Another good Ross Kemp is this one about how the Syrian conflict is affecting Lebanon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NA4SM3Exvo

I've been plowing through the 1st three season of this show, totally awesome.