Default Parallel Universe: All popular music by one artist

Here's a question, imagine we live in a world that has this one super amazing being. He wrote and performed every awesome song you can think of. Bohemian Rhapsody, Stairway to Heaven, California Love, basically everything from 1950 to now. The guy's name is Helio Williams. He's like this amazing ****ing machine of music.

Question, if this guy made every damn near awesome song ever, would you damn hipsters like this guy? Or would you be out listening to someone hitting a sink with a steel tube, saying, "this shit is so alternative."

**** yeah.

Just imagine this shit. This guy would have written Help! by the Beatles, all of Marvin Gaye's work (because it's insanely good) and even shit like Baby, Baby, Baby, ahem Baby again by Biebs.

Could you suck it up and like an artist that your little sister listens to?

I rule the local playground

Default Re: Parallel Universe: All popular music by one artist

If he made songs like lose yourself, Rock Bottom, and who knew he would be my favorite artist of all time.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    California Love, huh?
    didn't notice that till you pointed it out. I guess he doesn't listen to too much rap.

Banned

This is a bit stupid. If there is one source of music then of course they would listen. What would happen is that they would start liking all his underrated, more unknown songs and be like "Yeah, this song is so awesome. I know you havent heard of it, but its like, so refreshing, ya know?".