Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Wait, where are all the anti-war anti-deficit anti-surveillance bush haters?

Remember, when the country was ringing up a deficit, occupying the middle east, spying on its own citizens, the left used that as its battle cry to get the big meanie republican out of office and replace him with the noble, compassionate, populist democrat.

Come to find out, the issue the left cares the absolute most about, more than recessions and depressions, bloody wars and enormous debts, authoritarian power and personal intrusion... is gays in the military, gays being married, gays in restaurants, etc.

This is the only battle they've seemed interested in fighting since Obama took over and continued all of Bush's policies. Anything to wage war against the stupid intolerant redneck jerks over on the Republican side! Who has time to question their own party, right? Gotta go fight the opposition like mindless ants! Crushing debt? Who cares, there's a restaurant in an Arizona town who doesn't want to let gay customers in! So logically if you're an angry liberal in Massachusetts, you'd better scurry online and make that battle cry numero uno on the message boards!

Mind you, I honestly don't give a shit if gays get married or what they do. It's like democrats who AREN'T in unions crying out about union rights. What the **** is that battle up to you for?? Same things with gays and christians. Let them ****ing have it out on their own, and WORRY ABOUT WHAT MATTERS.

You ****ing idiots are going to allow this country to sink ever deeper, because you're so easily divided, so gullible, so shallow-minded, so weak and fragile, and so needy that every day we get fukced over by our own "leaders" and the special interests behind them, because Democrats have this insane desperation to play mommy over every little social issue. I mean this is outright ridiculous.

Less than a decade ago, the people who wanted the intolerant jerks out of office pretended like they cared about the lives of soldiers and arabs. Remember the death tallies they used to bring up every day? Where are those now!?!? Remember the .gifs of the national deficit and cost of war they kept posting with little clocks that kept it up to the minute? Where are those!?!?

Suddenly they don't care. How could they question Obama? They're not smart enough to think on their own. The whole time they "hated Bush" it was because they were told to. That's the only reason. Where is the questioning of his stunt double now? These people are afraid to go out on their own intellectually. They're born sheep. And when I say "these people" I mean YOU PEOPLE.

KevinNYC
    Sarcastic
    bagelred
    Deucewallaces
    kentatm
    RMWG
    KeylessEntry
    RoseCity
    niko
    Blue&Orange
    reppy
    MavsSuperFan
    crisoner
    RedBlackAttack
    Rasheed1
    Knoe Itall
    Laker4Lyfe
    Droid101
    DukeDelonte13
    JMT
    Ridonks

You ****ing simple minded morons who do nothing but cheer and bleet for your "side" and don't have a single clue why. Take your cue from the leaders, and give your self a gratifying pat on the back for being like "super smart and nice bc ur a democrat, yeah!"

Meanwhile, your lack of recognizing the real issues and priorities is what is contributing to our devolution from strong, independent, healthy state to an oppressive, fascist country with rapidly growing income disparity.

BUT AT LEAST THE GAYZ CAN GET MARRIED!!!!!

Last edited by Akrazotile; 03-12-2014 at 11:06 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Wait, where are all the anti-war anti-deficit anti-surveillance bush haters?

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

Congratz man. Now you dont need to be so angry anymore

Banned

Default Re: Wait, where are all the anti-war anti-deficit anti-surveillance bush haters?

Remember, when the country was ringing up a deficit, occupying the middle east, spying on its own citizens, the left used that as its battle cry to get the big meanie republican out of office and replace him with the noble, compassionate, populist democrat.

Come to find out, the issue the left cares the absolute most about, more than recessions and depressions, bloody wars and enormous debts, authoritarian power and personal intrusion... is gays in the military, gays being married, gays in restaurants, etc.

This is the only battle they've seemed interested in fighting since Obama took over and continued all of Bush's policies. Anything to wage war against the stupid intolerant redneck jerks over on the Republican side! Who has time to question their own party, right? Gotta go fight the opposition like mindless ants! Crushing debt? Who cares, there's a restaurant in an Arizona town who doesn't want to let gay customers in! So logically if you're an angry liberal in Massachusetts, you'd better scurry online and make that battle cry numero uno on the message boards!

Mind you, I honestly don't give a shit if gays get married or what they do. It's like democrats who AREN'T in unions crying out about union rights. What the **** is that battle up to you for?? Same things with gays and christians. Let them ****ing have it out on their own, and WORRY ABOUT WHAT MATTERS.

You ****ing idiots are going to allow this country to sink ever deeper, because you're so easily divided, so gullible, so shallow-minded, so weak and fragile, and so needy that every day we get fukced over by our own "leaders" and the special interests behind them, because Democrats have this insane desperation to play mommy over every little social issue. I mean this is outright ridiculous.

Less than a decade ago, the people who wanted the intolerant jerks out of office pretended like they cared about the lives of soldiers and arabs. Remember the death tallies they used to bring up every day? Where are those now!?!? Remember the .gifs of the national deficit and cost of war they kept posting with little clocks that kept it up to the minute? Where are those!?!?

Suddenly they don't care. How could they question Obama? They're not smart enough to think on their own. The whole time they "hated Bush" it was because they were told to. That's the only reason. Where is the questioning of his stunt double now? These people are afraid to go out on their own intellectually. They're born sheep. And when I say "these people" I mean YOU PEOPLE.

KevinNYC
    Sarcastic
    bagelred
    Deucewallaces
    kentatm
    RMWG
    KeylessEntry
    RoseCity
    niko
    Blue&Orange
    reppy
    MavsSuperFan
    crisoner
    RedBlackAttack
    Rasheed1
    Knoe Itall

You ****ing simple minded morons who do nothing but cheer and bleet for your "side" and don't have a single clue why. Take your cue from the leaders, and give your self a gratifying pat on the back for being like "super smart and nice bc ur a democrat, yeah!"

Meanwhile, your lack of recognizing the real issues and priorities is what is contributing to our devolution from strong, independent, healthy state to an oppressive, fascist country with rapidly growing income disparity.

obama's foreign policy is just same as bush. he is more aggresive in drone ware fare than bush

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Congratz man. Now you dont need to be so angry anymore

Actually if someone threw your phony intellectual "wannabe cool" progressive analytically barren f@ggot ass off the top of a tall building, then I could relax a little.

Until then I'm pissed.

NBA Superstar

Your right, Obama really is the black Bush, he has done little to change or induce hope in anyone.

I think the writing is on the wall now, the US is in deep caca and only morons pledge full allegiance to the jackass or the elephant.

I think in the 'aughts' there seemed to be a difference between the two, Bush seem so befuddled and things were going so poorly that it was only logical to harken back to the days of Sweet Dick Willy as better times, but ole Barry Hussy came in, and couldn't do shit.

You can blame Boehner, you can blame tea bagging but the reality is when you take away the f@gs and the baby killers the ONLY difference between The Cincinnati REDS and the St. Louis BLUES is what to do with that cherry on top last three percent of revenue. The BLUES put it back in the pockets of mostly those who donated it in the first place, while the REDS divvy it up amongst the general population.

American governance is a ruse (as it is in many other countries) but there was a time last decade where it was compelling (kind of like there was a time people entertained 9/11 conspiracies), but now the reality is not so neat, or shocking. It is just a bunch of paper pushers, pushing papers in the direction of making corporations richer, THAT'S IT. The corporations jockey for their turn at the plate to influence decision makers, but the decision makers are frauds themselves, they only rep those who prop them up financially, not with the vote.

You watch Fox News and buy in wholeheartedly, you are simple.

You watch MSNBC and think it is the truth, you are simple.

Its that simple, just a perverted dog and pony show to fill air time.

My name doesn't belong in that group because I have NEVER defended Obama's Foreign Policy moves..

I ripped Obama a new one for NDAA, NSA, re-authorizing the patriot act.. His failure to arrest Bush & Cheney as war criminals at the start of his presidency, and his drone policy…

Look it up… Im sure you can google it.. and Im sure people remember me doing it..

politics is so stupid. not because politics itself is stupid,but the people who debate it are.

Completely agree: only a pathetic partisan would still support Obama

The man is every bit the corporate fascist Bush was, and just as keen to maintain a presence in the Middle East. Meanwhile, he felt it essential to force through shambolic healthcare reform at a time when the nation was already economically crippled, for the sole purpose of giving himself something to hang his legacy on. A selfish, cynical and manipulative piece of demagogic garbage (like 95% of politicians though, to be fair to him).

He has been an epic let down, though it does make the congregations during the campaign who worshipped him like he was the second coming of Christ that much more amusing. I wonder if KevinNYC was at those rallies (my guess would be yes).

I don't think a politician can change anything really. I was into Ron Paul but now I think just completely staying out of it is the best idea. I still haven't voted and likely never will. Republicans/Democrats/whatever are fighting with huge swords on a hill, and everyone is trying to grab the biggest sword and get to the top of the hill. I'm staying off of the hill and considering everyone on it to be wasting their lives, at best.

Edit - And yes I do remember that. I was one of those people, and I probably did just hate Bush because I was told to to an extent. Though I had a natural disdain for things like the Patriot Act and the wars. But by the time Obama was elected I was getting into politics/economics and quickly realized he was trash too.

KevinNYC
    Sarcastic
    bagelred
    Deucewallaces
    kentatm
    RMWG
    KeylessEntry
    RoseCity
    niko
    Blue&Orange
    reppy
    MavsSuperFan
    crisoner
    RedBlackAttack
    Rasheed1
    Knoe Itall

What a stupid and hyproctrical post. It lacks in originality also because it is a blatant rip off of my style, except it is stupid.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    I don't think a politician can change anything really. I was into Ron Paul but now I think just completely staying out of it is the best idea. I still haven't voted and likely never will. Republicans/Democrats/whatever are fighting with huge swords on a hill, and everyone is trying to grab the biggest sword and get to the top of the hill. I'm staying off of the hill and considering everyone on it to be wasting their lives, at best.

Edit - And yes I do remember that. I was one of those people, and I probably did just hate Bush because I was told to to an extent. Though I had a natural disdain for things like the Patriot Act and the wars. But by the time Obama was elected I was getting into politics/economics and quickly realized he was trash too.

Definitely not, if you dont actively protect yourself, someone will take advantage, period. Which is why all the people at the bottom of the pyramid continue to struggle, because they dont care and they dont pay attention and they breed like crazy. And then liberals act all surprised and outraged when theirs a socioeconomic gap. Everyone should involve themselves, but should make sure their PRIORITIES dont get sidetracked. Im afraid watching CNN for divisive news about the latest "gay rights injustice" doesnt qualify.

yes, because none of us have criticized Obama ever.

as per usual you are nothing but an angry ass twisting everything to suit your bitterness.

never mind that as horrible as the increased use of drones is, its still not the same thing as invading entire countries with troops on the ground.

go ahead and pretend it is if it makes you feel better though.

Last edited by kentatm; 03-08-2014 at 04:54 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    What a stupid and hyproctrical post. It lacks in originality also because it is a blatant rip off of my style, except it is stupid.

Yeah dude, totally. Youve exposed me. I plagiarized Kant word for word.
    Should have known I couldnt get it by you

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    His failure to arrest Bush & Cheney as war criminals at the start of his presidency
    But Obama is a war criminal himself