Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Wait, where are all the anti-war anti-deficit anti-surveillance bush haters?

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    But Obama is a war criminal himself
    at the start of his presidency
    ^that is the important part of the sentence

Of course Obama is a war criminal now… But he wasn't one at the beginning of his presidency.. and that is why I criticized him at the start of his presidency for not arresting the war criminals who came before him..

He could have sent a strong message to the whole world that the United States won't be doing business the way we did in the previous Administration by rebuking everything Bush & Cheney had done and bringing them to justice for it..

But he started right out of the gate making excuses for their behavior and I knew we had just another puppet in office

Default Re: Wait, where are all the anti-war anti-deficit anti-surveillance bush haters?

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Yeah dude, totally. Youve exposed me. I plagiarized Kant word for word.
    Should have known I couldnt get it by you
    I am talking about the style, not the idea. You can't plagiarize Kant because you are too stupid to understand him.

Do you even know why I am calling your post out?

It is hyproctrical:

1. Democrats no longer care bout the war, economy, and invasion of privacy because they are more focused on the gay agenda.

2. Republicans don't care for those things either and were more focused on social issues that divide the general populace moreso than unite.

As long as you guys are talking about stupid issues like gay rights, the issues that really affect you will have it's way.

I wrote a thread on deceptive logic, read it, and understand the diversion they are doing to your country.

[QUOTE=Rasheed1]^that is the important part of the sentence

Of course Obama is a war criminal now

Yeah 'gay rights' is one of the most ridiculous diversions and yet it seems to have worked because it gets 'liberal' and religious types onto their moral high-horses, which is where they love to be.

To think so much time has been taken up on an issue that is so unimportant and that affects such a small percentage of the population while there are so many other pressing concerns. Typical misdirection of politicians: whipping up moral frenzies as always to mask their calculating misdeeds.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    I am talking about the style, not the idea. You can't plagiarize Kant because you are too stupid to understand him.

It is hyproctrical:

1. Democrats no longer care bout the war, economy, and invasion of privacy because they are more focused on the gay agenda.

2. Republicans don't care for those things either and were more focused on social issues that divide the general populace moreso than unite.

As long as you guys are talking about stupid issues like gay rights, the issues that really affect you will have it's way.

I wrote a thread on deceptive logic, read it, and understand the diversion they are doing to your country.
    how do you know that he is too stupid to understand kant. You are the person who think there are ufos.

Definitely not, if you dont actively protect yourself, someone will take advantage, period. Which is why all the people at the bottom of the pyramid continue to struggle, because they dont care and they dont pay attention and they breed like crazy. And then liberals act all surprised and outraged when theirs a socioeconomic gap. Everyone should involve themselves, but should make sure their PRIORITIES dont get sidetracked. Im afraid watching CNN for divisive news about the latest "gay rights injustice" doesnt qualify.
    Another stupid solution.

You don't understand the root of the problem: if both the Dems and Repubs carry out the same agenda: war, invasion of privacy, economy, etc. then it goes to reason your involvement of the political process (supporting either sides) should be futile because they are going to f*ck up the country either way.

Supporting an independent third party or not supporting at all should be the best course of action.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.big35
    how do you know that he is too stupid to understand kant. You are the person who think there are ufos.
    And you are stupid to think they don't exist. Seriously you have to be a complete idiot to not think there is some other life form amongst the billions and billions of planets in the universe. The sh*ttiest planet for life next to us has had some sort of life in its past, and that's the nearest sh*t to us. What about the other billion planets light years away with some that have the same makeup and some with water?

That is a hypothetical, but the fact is you don't know, so to proclaim there are no other life in this universe when you don't f*ckin know is just a stupid a*s idiotic premise.

The difference between you and I is I am exercising the idea.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 03-08-2014 at 05:59 PM.

And I know he is too stupid to understand Kant simply because he can't explain him in his own words when challenged. He has no clue. Nada. Dumb as a rat.

Saw a basketball once

And I know he is too stupid to understand Kant simply because he can't explain him in his own words when challenged. He has no clue. Nada. Dumb as a rat.
    "Treyfun's Levyers"

NBA Legend

It is hyproctrical:

Sorry mayne. I've never noticed a post of yours like this. Not on your IamRambo name, not on your Nick Young one, or 9erEmpire, Mr. Jabbar, Bgriffin, etc. so there's no way I could have copied any of your

I'm really sorry your pettiness and neediness for credit and reckanishinz' have deluded you into think I'm 'poaching your steelo' home skillet.

I've been raising this issue as long as I've been here.

Remember, when the country was ringing up a deficit, occupying the middle east, spying on its own citizens, the left used that as its battle cry to get the big meanie republican out of office and replace him with the noble, compassionate, populist democrat.

Come to find out, the issue the left cares the absolute most about, more than recessions and depressions, bloody wars and enormous debts, authoritarian power and personal intrusion... is gays in the military, gays being married, gays in restaurants, etc.

This is the only battle they've seemed interested in fighting since Obama took over and continued all of Bush's policies. Anything to wage war against the stupid intolerant redneck jerks over on the Republican side! Who has time to question their own party, right? Gotta go fight the opposition like mindless ants! Crushing debt? Who cares, there's a restaurant in an Arizona town who doesn't want to let gay customers in! So logically if you're an angry liberal in Massachusetts, you'd better scurry online and make that battle cry numero uno on the message boards!

Mind you, I honestly don't give a shit if gays get married or what they do. It's like democrats who AREN'T in unions crying out about union rights. What the **** is that battle up to you for?? Same things with gays and christians. Let them ****ing have it out on their own, and WORRY ABOUT WHAT MATTERS.

You ****ing idiots are going to allow this country to sink ever deeper, because you're so easily divided, so gullible, so shallow-minded, so weak and fragile, and so needy that every day we get fukced over by our own "leaders" and the special interests behind them, because Democrats have this insane desperation to play mommy over every little social issue. I mean this is outright ridiculous.

Less than a decade ago, the people who wanted the intolerant jerks out of office pretended like they cared about the lives of soldiers and arabs. Remember the death tallies they used to bring up every day? Where are those now!?!? Remember the .gifs of the national deficit and cost of war they kept posting with little clocks that kept it up to the minute? Where are those!?!?

Suddenly they don't care. How could they question Obama? They're not smart enough to think on their own. The whole time they "hated Bush" it was because they were told to. That's the only reason. Where is the questioning of his stunt double now? These people are afraid to go out on their own intellectually. They're born sheep. And when I say "these people" I mean YOU PEOPLE.

KevinNYC
    Sarcastic
    bagelred
    Deucewallaces
    kentatm
    RMWG
    KeylessEntry
    RoseCity
    niko
    Blue&Orange
    reppy
    MavsSuperFan
    crisoner
    RedBlackAttack
    Rasheed1
    Knoe Itall

You ****ing simple minded morons who do nothing but cheer and bleet for your "side" and don't have a single clue why. Take your cue from the leaders, and give your self a gratifying pat on the back for being like "super smart and nice bc ur a democrat, yeah!"

Meanwhile, your lack of recognizing the real issues and priorities is what is contributing to our devolution from strong, independent, healthy state to an oppressive, fascist country with rapidly growing income disparity.

What's your previous account? Just curious.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Yeah 'gay rights' is one of the most ridiculous diversions and yet it seems to have worked because it gets 'liberal' and religious types onto their moral high-horses, which is where they love to be.

To think so much time has been taken up on an issue that is so unimportant and that affects such a small percentage of the population while there are so many other pressing concerns. Typical misdirection of politicians: whipping up moral frenzies as always to mask their calculating misdeeds.

This really is ALL it is. Exploiting people's need for self-assured righteousness. Winning some sort of frivolous ideological competition and the feeling of satisfaction that accompanies is. When a particular battle is won? On to the next one. No time to stand still and hammer out tedious but important issues that require thoughtful attention instead of frenzied mudslinging. It's amazing, with all our access to so many interesting things to occupy our minds, history, science, art, nature, comedy and so forth, you'd think people could get their jollies through those activities and set aside some time for important, objective critical thinking and initiative when it comes to politics.

But instead, people aren't interested in history, science, art, nature, comedy and so forth. They're hard wired to be mindless competitors against whatever foe their leaders point them toward. Pick your sports teams, pick your religion, pick your politics, wind 'em up and let em battle! Charge! ARGABGBG MY SIDE IS RIGHT! YOUR SIDE IS STUPID! MY SIDE IS RIGHT!! ARGARGHEHAR! It's the only sense of fulfillment these yokes can ever achieve.

It's so sad and disappoint trying to come to grips with the reality of man. Just do a search of any message board anywhere during Bush's term. Everyone on the left was SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER (literally) about Bush's economic agenda, foreign policy, domestic authority. But since then? These same people are up in arms over the term 'legitimate rape' and whether restaurants in Arizona are going to ask "buttsucks or non?" when you make a reservation.

These idiots were literally talking about seceding or expatriating over Bush's main policies, all of which have been continued, and now suddenly their big gripe about world affairs is gay marriage. Talk about robotic sheep. These people are under the politicians thumbs like WHOA. And honestly the main reason I single out Democrats is because they're always the ones pretending like they're the free thinkers, the intellectually advanced, the progressive non conformists, the independent minds in a sea of republican sheep.

Yeah. Real independent

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    What's your previous account? Just curious.

GOBB.

Had that one for a while, got tired of posting on it tho.

Definitely not, if you dont actively protect yourself, someone will take advantage, period. Which is why all the people at the bottom of the pyramid continue to struggle, because they dont care and they dont pay attention and they breed like crazy. And then liberals act all surprised and outraged when theirs a socioeconomic gap. Everyone should involve themselves, but should make sure their PRIORITIES dont get sidetracked. Im afraid watching CNN for divisive news about the latest "gay rights injustice" doesnt qualify.
    Someone will take advantage regardless of what I do. I think there's a difference between those who are ignorant of politics and those who are willfully ignoring it. Politicians are some of the lowest forms of people imaginable, and I'm not going to waste my time watching, cheering on, or participating in their game. I am still interested in the why's of society and politics.. why are things this way, why did humans end up with this system. But the day to day caring about what Mitt Romney said or the latest bullshit Obama did... I won't bother myself with it, willfully.

Edit- Although I don't pay attention anymore, I still think what you listed in the thread title are insane ostrich shit policies.
    Last edited by joe; 03-08-2014 at 06:59 PM.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Someone will take advantage regardless of what I do. I think there's a difference between those who are ignorant of politics and those who are willfully ignoring it. Politicians are some of the lowest forms of people imaginable, and I'm not going to waste my time watching, cheering on, or participating in their game. I am still interested in the why's of society and politics.. why are things this way, why did humans end up with this system. But the day to day caring about what Mitt Romney said or the latest bullshit Obama did... I won't bother myself with it, willfully.

Deception and manipulation will always be part of the political process, but it can be significantly minimized from where it is now by a very simple process: PARTICIPATION.

It has to be broken up into smaller fragments however or everyone will feel the same way - what difference can I make? This is why people should be ADAMANT about states rights. These idiot liberal democrats who want to continue to hand over more and more authority to the federal government, a huge ass bureaucracy are so feeble minded and ignorant of history they are willing to send us down a slope toward the shark pit instead of just dealing with a little unpleasant reality in the moment as it comes up.

Try having a weekly meeting amongst the people in your apartment complex, or neighborhood. Even if most of them aren't into the stuff just encourage them to attend and give it a chance. Even if they don't want to contribute their own thoughts, at least they can hear you tell them something more meaningful than the political rhetoric theyll get on cable television. Pass out the contact info for your elected officials. Tell them to hit up politicians and let them know that people are watching and their jobs are on the line and if they don't start doing right by their constituents, they WILL get voted out of office. Get other neighborhoods to do the same. Exchange ideas that come up at your own meetings and

It's not 'easy' but it's honestly not that hard. All it takes is some effort. Ignorance is the feeding/breeding ground for political corruption. If neighborhoods throughout America get together and pay closer attention, the results will be there. That is the greatest strength of democracy, is that people CAN change things, they just have to have an idea what their purpose is. That's also the weakness that's easiest to exploit, the fact that the masses typically have no idea what their actual purpose is in any capacity.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 03-08-2014 at 07:03 PM.