Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Former Bulls Fan.

Default Re: Derrick Rose MVP story: Dragged awful group of DLeague scrubs by himself to 60 wins

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    good logic, my ish join date dictates the date i became a fan of basketball. ive always been a fan of the bulls since 95, but really started watching the bulls in 99 after the team got blown up

and ive been a fan of d rose since he was a junior at simeon high school.
    You wasn't even born in 1995 bitch boy.

Default Re: Derrick Rose MVP story: Dragged awful group of DLeague scrubs by himself to 60 wins

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    You wasn't even born in 1995 bitch boy.
    bitch boy? the guy that hops on different teams when its convenient? shit talks about rose all year hes injured but then makes a public apology thread to reconcile the shit you talked because rose is coming back? now that hes injured again you go back to talking shit about rose?

whos the bitch?

youre a joke, i dont even take anything you say seriously. not untill you shave the pubes off the top of your head and your chin.

Banned

and ive been a fan of d rose since he was a junior at simeon high school.

Saying you loved him since highschool only makes him mock you more.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94

Saying you loved him since highschool only makes him mock you more.
    loved? if you are a basketball fan in chicago, then you know who derrick rose was when he was in highschool. he was #2 behind oj mayo in the nation.

I dunno about you guys Chicago infighting but I interpreted this topic as a satire of retard Heat fans who claim the team is full of scrubs besides Lebron.

Former Bulls Fan.

bitch boy? the guy that hops on different teams when its convenient? shit talks about rose all year hes injured but then makes a public apology thread to reconcile the shit you talked because rose is coming back? now that hes injured again you go back to talking shit about rose?

whos the bitch?
    Wait wait wait wait... I hopped on a different team when its convenient? I WAS A HEAT FAN IN 2010.

I could of stuck around an enjoyed the 2 championships but I'm not a player fan bitch like you.

I've always rooted for the Bulls, I just made it official when LeBron joined the Heat.

Open your ***** eyes you little bitch, look through all your ****ing posts, 90% of all your posts have "Derrick" or "Rose" in them.

I've never seen a man...nah not a man... a BOY so infatuated with a man hes never met before. Get that ****** shit outta here.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    I dunno about you guys Chicago infighting but I interpreted this topic as a satire of retard Heat fans who claim the team is full of scrubs besides Lebron.
    there is no infighting between bulls fans. losbulls isnt a bulls fan, this has already been confirmed last year.

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    Wait wait wait wait... I hopped on a different team when its convenient? I WAS A HEAT FAN IN 2010.

I could of stuck around an enjoyed the 2 championships but I'm not a player fan bitch like you.

I've always rooted for the Bulls, I just made it official when LeBron joined the Heat.

Open your ***** eyes you little bitch, look through all your ****ing posts, 90% of all your posts have "Derrick" or "Rose" in them.

I've never seen a man...nah not a man... a BOY so infatuated with a man hes never met before. Get that ****** shit outta here.
    damn youre mad for no reason? i am a bulls fan, ive been longer than you. 2010 i didnt even see you in the game thread.

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

By himself? Come on. I like Rose but in 2011 he had Boozer, Taj, Noah, Korver, Brewer, Bogans, Deng, Thomas, Scalabrine, Asik.

Serious playground baller Fazotronic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    you can't judge a team that has a max contracted tied up on a player who isn't playing. Take the best player off of any team in the league and I bet the Bulls minus Rose are better

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanyr2k
    You have seen the Eastern Conference the last couple of years right? It's not hard to do these days. Even teams trying their hardest to tank are still playoff contenders
    they still manage to get a top seed, not many teams lose their mvps and have a top 4 seed

bulls swept the heat in the reg season in 2011.
    led the bulls to a very winning record against elite teams
    led the bulls to best record in the league

without rose
    bulls are barely over .500
    barely beat the heat.
    do not have a winning record against elite teams in the years without him.
    Like everyone else here hating on you, I must agree. fkn waste of a poster.. change your goddamn life. you're pathetic and bringing a bad rep to bulls fans, who I all like outside of pedo

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Like everyone else here hating on you, I must agree. fkn waste of a poster.. change your goddamn life. you're pathetic and bringing a bad rep to bulls fans, who I all like outside of pedo
    change my life? i have a good life. youre the one getting mad for no reason at a post that wasnt even directed at you.

youre from berlin and germany? you dont even have a real concept of what its feels like to be a fan of a nba team, you just get to pick and choose the team you root for? LOL

Former Bulls Fan.

change my life? i have a good life. youre the one getting mad for no reason at a post that wasnt even directed at you.

youre from berlin and germany? you dont even have a real concept of what its feels like to be a fan of a nba team, you just get to pick and choose the team you root for? LOL
    Such a good life worshipping a man you've never met before. Reevaluate your shit ass life.
    And as for where hes from, it doesn't really matter. You could be from Pluto and still be a Derrick Rose dickrider.

Local High School Star Basketbolero's Avatar

nathanjizzle needs to STFU but lol at LosBulls pretending to be a Bulls fan. That clown is only found bitching about Rose, whose alt are you? GTFOH with your fake act.