Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default Will the Rose criticism stop...

when Westbrook has knee injuries and probably is injured and out a long period of games every season the rest of his career while Rose will probably miss this season but come back next season and will probably be just as good as he was before?

I don't get why people keep saying Westbrook is going to be better than Rose, He's been injured just as much but keeps going for the short term solutions. Rose's athleticism was still there after the ACL injury. I have no doubt after sitting out this season with the meniscus tear he can come back next season and look like he hasn't lost a step.

Banned

Default Re: Will the Rose criticism stop...

rose is a good poster

bunch of haters i tell ya

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

I think he posts a little too much about Pokemon.

Not hating, but is D Rose has a REALLY high chance of tearing his ACL in the leg he tore his meniscus in. I wouldn't trust him at all.

Westbrook seizes his opportunities and realizes him sitting extra time will not prevent any injuries... as proven by D-Rose sitting a 1 and a half only to INJURE himself again and out for the season... again.....

You return when you're healthy and you seize the opportunity to help your team in the playoffs, period.

When will D-Rose get the concept that it will NEVER BE PERFECT? He has to fight through the mental struggles. He has to overcome his fears. Rose just wants to be 'completely comfortable' physically AND mentally before he steps back on the court.... IT WILL NEVER BE PERFECT YOU RETARD, YOU'RE GETTING PAID 25mil TO OVERCOME YOUR FEARS

Bulls pissing away 25mil a year to support this retard. I feel sorry for Bull fans.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

The Rose criticism MIGHT stop if he wins a championship

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

when Lebron has a good game

the only people that hate on rose are Lebron fans, and since he's played like shit the past 3 games and they can't go after Durant they fall back to hating on players that are injured (Rose, Kobe)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
    The Rose criticism MIGHT stop if he wins a championship
    That's not fair though.

I criticized and bashed Rose a LOT for being a "mental midget" when he was on the bench after being cleared to play. Now, I just feel bad for the dude. He still wasn't ready. He wants to play, but his body is not letting him. Dude's wasting 2 years of his prime sitting on the bench. Hope he gets better soon.

the WHITE side

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Westbrook seizes his opportunities and realizes him sitting extra time will not prevent any injuries... as proven by D-Rose sitting a 1 and a half only to INJURE himself again and out for the season... again.....

You return when you're healthy and you seize the opportunity to help your team in the playoffs, period.

When will D-Rose get the concept that it will NEVER BE PERFECT? He has to fight through the mental struggles. He has to overcome his fears. Rose just wants to be 'completely comfortable' physically AND mentally before he steps back on the court.... IT WILL NEVER BE PERFECT YOU RETARD, YOU'RE GETTING PAID 25mil TO OVERCOME YOUR FEARS

Bulls pissing away 25mil a year to support this retard. I feel sorry for Bull fans.

Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by KendrickPerkins

Well said.

Why did you bump this old thread budadii?

Rose really has you bothered, doing tap dances inside your head

the WHITE side

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Why did you bump this old thread budadii?

Rose really has you bothered, doing tap dances inside your head
    Read the OP, its ****ing gold...

No wonder that idiot doesn't come around here anymore.