Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star dabigbaws's Avatar

Default Re: I never seen a scrub like PBev get in the head of a star player like Westbrook before

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I saw westbrook shoot 6/14 with 5 turnovers, and only had a positive +/- because he was gifted free throws after chucking the ball over the backboard.

Thats what I saw.
    that's what you read

Default Re: I never seen a scrub like PBev get in the head of a star player like Westbrook before

I saw westbrook shoot 6/14 with 5 turnovers, and only had a positive +/- because he was gifted free throws after chucking the ball over the backboard.

Thats what I saw.

0 Turnovers in the 2nd half, 7 assists,

Beverly 2 points.

Shut the **** up.

College star

Thats what I saw.
    It was the 3-4 consecutive plays of scoring, driving, and dishing to threes by Westbrook in the second quarter that helped build OKC's comfortable +13 point lead.

He played outta control in the third, but that second quarter surge was key.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I think is pretty obvious Beverley won the battle tonight. He got in Westbrook's head big time. He even stole the ball from Westbrook like 3 times. Westbrook had a good 5-7 minute stretch but for the most part he was baby doo doo squirts. OKC won because Durant made a few shots and a ton of free throws.

Beverley does it again, though! He's a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by mjokc
    0 Turnovers in the 2nd half, 7 assists,

Beverly 2 points.

Shut the **** up.
    So should I bring up only his first half stats ti prove a point?

Dude shot 6/14 and waa gifted more free throws then the rockets starters combined...

If Harden did that, he'd get nothing but hate.

But Westbrook can shoot 6/14 with 5 turnovers and you want his balls in your face.

Cool.

Decent playground baller Black Mamba's B's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Lol this. McHale benched Beverley for nearly the whole 2nd half after Westbrook demolished him in the first half.

Notice after Beverley tried that contact after the timeout/whistle bullshit Westbrook went apeshit and then Beverley didn't **** with him like that again. Westbrook acts like a bench player that has nothing to lose. He'll go apeshit on your ass if need be.
    he got that mamba blood

So should I bring up only his first half stats ti prove a point?

Dude shot 6/14 and waa gifted more free throws then the rockets starters combined...

If Harden did that, he'd get nothing but hate.

But Westbrook can shoot 6/14 with 5 turnovers and you want his balls in your face.

Cool.
    Shit on Beverly, took it to him to help OKC build a big lead.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    This guy was watching another game
    OP was to busy ironing his Collins jersey and not paying attention to the game.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    Russell looks so shook, when he's dribbling it looks tentative like he's just learned how to bball. PBev is absolutely in his head, might need to revoke Westbrook's alpha male badge
    Not as bad as when Jimmy Butler shook LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by mjokc
    Shit on Beverly, took it to him to help OKC build a big lead.

6/14 and 5 turnovers vs a dude who was playing in Russia this time last year.

Hes such a baller.

Quote Originally Posted by bmd
    Beverley only played 25 minutes because he was in foul trouble.

Back to Business

what a great game it was. thunder definitely dont wanna see the rockets in a 7 game series. lot of bad blood forming between these two teams.

perkins and howard havent liked each other since their boston/orlando days. harden and sefolosha still harbor beef form those competitive battles back when harden was on the thunder. beverely and westbrook hate each other. imo if they do meet in the playoffs the winner of that series will represent the west in the finals obvious if they meet in the wcf.

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    what a great game it was. thunder definitely dont wanna see the rockets in a 7 game series. lot of bad blood forming between these two teams.

perkins and howard havent liked each other since their boston/orlando days. harden and sefolosha still harbor beef form those competitive battles back when harden was on the thunder. beverely and westbrook hate each other. imo if they do meet in the playoffs the winner of that series will represent the west in the finals obvious if they meet in the wcf.
    The Rockets have not yet faced a healthy OKC team and still can't beat them. The Rockets don't want OKC in a series unless they like brooms.