Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: Durant s stats are inflated

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    No, they're not. He might get a few favorable calls, but so does every other superstar (except LeBron and Melo). Dude is still amazing from literally every spot on the floor. He's shooting 48% form mid-range, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Melo doesn't get calls bro. Did you see him against the Pacers in the playoffs last season? Shit was just so disrespectful. I used to hate Melo until that series.

Who cares?

Would you rather have a 87% FT shooter with 4 FTA or 9 FTA on your team?

FT's are the most efficient way for a team to score, him getting so many HELPS his team. That's all that matters. They ADD to his value as a player, not take away from it, you got it backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    Who cares?

Would you rather have a 87% FT shooter with 4 FTA or 9 FTA on your team?

FT's are the most efficient way for a team to score, him getting so many HELPS his team. That's all that matters. They ADD to his value as a player, not take away from it, you got it backwards.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, buddy, i think we ve got a serious problem. You should seriously consider going back to primary school. Your reading comprehension is really bad, historically bad.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Melo doesn't get calls bro. Did you see him against the Pacers in the playoffs last season? Shit was just so disrespectful. I used to hate Melo until that series.
    I didn't read it properly, I thought you were saying Melo get's lots of calls.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

I don't even know what that means. Hard to call someone's stats inflated when they are putting them up on an elite team that is going to win like 60 games despite missing their 2nd best player for most of the year.

Dude is having an all time great regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, buddy, i think we ve got a serious problem. You should seriously consider going back to primary school. Your reading comprehension is really bad, historically bad.
    My reading is fine, I'm saying who cares if his stats are inflated if they're helping his team? Defenders not being allowed to play him properly adds to his value as player. Your whole thread is meaningless, your just a Bron stan complaining out of jealousy. Are you even a fan of basketball? or just Lebron?

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    Defenders are not allowed to play him properly. Rules change for Durant. As soon as you breath on him, he goes to the free throw line. Defenders have 2 option:
    1. Play him tight and send him 15 to 20 times to the free throw line.
    2. Sag him off and let him shoot wide open jumpers.
    lmao you desperate clown

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

He's the most 'loosely' guarded great player I've probably ever seen. Not only does Durant greatly benefit from the obscene amount of touch fouls he gets, but the refs set such a precedent with it, defenders are just mortified of being physical with him. He enjoys an advantage during the course of an entire game that no great scorer has ever had the privilege of. His numbers ABSOLUTELY are inflated. All you have to do is just watch the game. Refs simply don't allow you to guard him.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Word.

They don't respect anybody else in the game. Literally, nobody. That's why they're the most disgusting kinds of fans.
    First off i respect a lot of players and enjoy watching some play however the lack of respect of Lebron by haters makes it go both ways. When fans of other guys usually Kobe Stan's now some new Durant or former Kobe Stans are always ripping and criticizing Lebron when he is pretty much universally known as the best player is annoying to prop up there guy.

I rule the local playground GoSpursGo1984's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    He's the most 'loosely' guarded great player I've probably ever seen. Not only does Durant greatly benefit from the obscene amount of touch fouls he gets, but the refs set such a precedent with it, defenders are just mortified of being physical with him. He enjoys an advantage during the course of an entire game that no great scorer has ever had the privilege of. His numbers ABSOLUTELY are inflated. All you have to do is just watch the game. Refs simply don't allow you to guard him.

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Heat fans making excuses ALREADY