Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Important Person: "Kevin Durant is a better player than Lebron."

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    are you saying that players should keep playing for a front office that isn't doing its job? Only a team owner or an owner of a big business would think like that.
    Cleveland had a lot of cap space that year, they offered james the most money and he could of brought Bosh over to Cleveland with him..I would prefer that then for him to go to another mans team(Wade) and try to win like that. It's called dignity, something LeBron lost when he signed with Miami

Banned

are you saying that players should keep playing for a front office that isn't doing its job? Only a team owner or an owner of a big business would think like that.
    He had every right to leave Cleveland. Just like all of the fans had every right to give him a ton of shit for leaving. Those are 2 separate entities. LeBron sacrificed his image and ultimately legacy in terms of being liked for a chance to join 2 other all stars. Period. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by ABfor3
    Cleveland had a lot of cap space that year, they offered james the most money and he could of brought Bosh over to Cleveland with him..I would prefer that then for him to go to another mans team(Wade) and try to win like that. It's called dignity, something LeBron lost when he signed with Miami
    glad to know that bosh told you that he wanted to go and play in Cleveland. Why would bosh go to play in Cleveland instead of going to Miami to play with wade who was playing like a top 5 player at least at that time?
    I have been to celveland once for 3 days and i am not sure how anyone below the age of 40 who is rich can stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    He had every right to leave Cleveland. Just like all of the fans had every right to give him a ton of shit for leaving. Those are 2 separate entities. LeBron sacrificed his image and ultimately legacy in terms of being liked for a chance to join 2 other all stars. Period. End of story.
    Exactly what I'm saying, thank you joyner

glad to know that bosh told you that he wanted to go and play in Cleveland. Why would bosh go to play in Cleveland instead of going to Miami to play with wade who was playing like a top 5 player at least at that time?
    I have been to celveland once for 3 days and i am not sure how anyone below the age of 40 who is rich can stay there.
    It's not about Cleveland it's not about how the city looks or what's the most comfortable for him it's about him creating a legacy, being from Cleveland and got drafted by his hometown team..was supposed to be the savior of the franchise, hell the city! It's something you see in movies, and LeBron messed it up, I would of respected him way more for staying there and giving back to his community even if he didn't win a ring in contrast to dumping them via national tv like a real diva, for Miami. That is why most fans don't respect LeBron except bandwagon Cheat Fans

most fans are idiots. MSG keeps getting sold out when it is clear that their owner is an idiot.
    Fans could easily tell the owners to fck off but media has created this image that being loyal to team means that you should keep buying the tickets even when owner/front-office or players are clearly not doing all they can to win.
    I can understand supporting a team by buying tickets for a few years if they had bad luck with injuries or some other type of thing that was just not in control of players/management but supporting a team which is clearly just using your city/state's name to make money is just stupid.

It's not about Cleveland it's not about how the city looks or what's the most comfortable for him it's about him creating a legacy, being from Cleveland and got drafted by his hometown team..was supposed to be the savior of the franchise, hell the city! It's something you see in movies, and LeBron messed it up, I would of respected him way more for staying there and giving back to his community even if he didn't win a ring in contrast to dumping them via national tv like a real diva, for Miami. That is why most fans don't respect LeBron except bandwagon Cheat Fans
    you would have. no one else would have and put him in the category of barkleys and ewings. You also showed that you are underage by using the word "cheat". same goes for anyone who uses words like "fakers", "kobrick" etc. Just shows that you don't respect a team which outdid other teams(bigger market teams than miami) in bringing 2 big players.

LeBron tarnished his legacy by teaming up with Wade and Bosh, there's really no other reason as to why most people don't like him.. If he would of stayed in Cleveland I'm positive his fan base would look a lot better
    This

I can understand playing where you want to play, but how about playing somewhere that the road to you making the finals isn't like following the yellow brick road? There are plenty of teams that he could have played on, where the front office would do anything to help him gather players himself. Instead he chose the easy way out of joining forces with 1 other superstar and another star.

Banned

most fans are idiots. MSG keeps getting sold out when it is clear that their owner is an idiot.
    Fans could easily tell the owners to fck off but media has created this image that being loyal to team means that you should keep buying the tickets even when owner/front-office or players are clearly not doing all they can to win.
    I can understand supporting a team by buying tickets for a few years if they had bad luck with injuries or some other type of thing that was just not in control of players/management but supporting a team which is clearly just using your city/state's name to make money is just stupid.
    Who gives a flying fvck what the owner does with the team? It's his god damn team, it's not the state/cities. Can the fans revolt and stop buying tickets, leading to his demise? Sure, but if they're not then who freaking cares. It's a sport, it means nothing in life. It's a form of entertainment. If people enjoy watching the Knicks, even if they suck, then great for them.

Just as if people want to hate LeBron for leaving Cleveland, that's in their every right.

But according to you loyalty is a fallacy that should never be put into principle.

Let me put it this way: You love a girl, but she is really down on her luck. Would you leave her just because she risks not giving you the absolute best future in terms of monetary value? Or would you wait it out, because ultimately you love her and even if you don't find fortune, you will still have happiness with her.

Banned

LeBron tarnished his legacy by teaming up with Wade and Bosh, there's really no other reason as to why most people don't like him.. If he would of stayed in Cleveland I'm positive his fan base would look a lot better
    then everyone, including your punk ass would still diss him for being a ringless loser and hype his cleveland rosters
    sack a digg

Who gives a flying fvck what the owner does with the team? It's his god damn team, it's not the state/cities. Can the fans revolt and stop buying tickets, leading to his demise? Sure, but if they're not then who freaking cares. It's a sport, it means nothing in life. It's a form of entertainment. If people enjoy watching the Knicks, even if they suck, then great for them.

Just as if people want to hate LeBron for leaving Cleveland, that's in their every right.

But according to you loyalty is a fallacy that should never be put into principle.
    what you want is like loving your wife/gf while she keeps treating you like shit.
    Also, if it is just entertainment then tell that to yourself and many others here who act like being loyal to a team is more important than being loyal to your family.
    also, lebron's cleveland teams were pretty much never called bad till he started playing in miami.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    then everyone, including your punk ass would still diss him for being a ringless loser and hype his cleveland rosters
    sack a digg
    Nah I wouldn't, I respected him in Cleveland especially when he took them to the finals.. He's a great player but he shouldn't have took the easy way out.
    And btw, your a horrible poster..keep trollin on.

Banned

Nah I wouldn't, I respected him in Cleveland especially when he took them to the finals.. He's a great player but he shouldn't have took the easy way out.
    And btw, your a horrible poster..keep trollin on.
    and you are a fan of the most retarded franchise with a retarded coach, GM AND the three most retarded sports commentators of all time
    way to go bro, way to go

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    and you are a fan of the most retarded franchise with a retarded coach, GM AND the three most retarded sports commentators of all time
    way to go bro, way to go
    It's all good bud, at least I'm a true fan..I don't even know what team you like, or if you even watch basketball ..all your posts are so irrelevant and looney.

Banned

what you want is like loving your wife/gf while she keeps treating you like shit.
    Also, if it is just entertainment then tell that to yourself and many others here who act like being loyal to a team is more important than being loyal to your family.
    also, lebron's cleveland teams were pretty much never called bad till he started playing in miami.
    What a terrible comparison. How did Cleveland treat LeBron like shit? By getting unlucky in free agency and not having the right guys pan out?

Cleveland catered to EVERY need of LeBron, protected him at all costs, and did everything in their power to put the best team around him, sparing no expense.

A proper comparison would have been
    You have a girlfriend who you've been committed to for a very long time, she has never hurt you and stood by your side through everything. You are extremely happy, although she is not your absolute perfect match. Still at the end of the day, she will be there until the end with you no matter how good/bad things are. But one day she got down on her luck, which could be recoverable in time. You were her only inspiration, the rock holding it together. However instead of potentially sacrificing your monetary value/a few years of hard times,

You then dump this girl for some young slut that doesn't give a flying fvck about you.

That's what LeBron did. Was it in his right? Absolutely. Should people hate him for it? Would people ridicule the guy in the hypothetical above? ABSOLUTELY

As for loyalty. That's at the disgression of the fans. They can jump allegiance as much as they want, this sport is supposed to be fun.

As for LeBron, WRONG. The Cavs WERE his extended family. That was his career and the team that gave him everything. Comparing a players loyalty to a franchise vs a fans is just hilarious.
    Last edited by Joyner82reload; 03-18-2014 at 02:09 PM.