8. kc16
    9. waseen780
    10. iamgine
    11. foreverheat
    12. knickballer
    13. cos88
    14. sajo
    15. overdrive

i hope you guys will play, if not pm me or say it here to make it easier for us not to wait for nothing

1 more spot and then i'll randomise the draft order, and in the next 9-10 h after that the draft will start.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Default Re: New Soccer/Football Draft

cool

Heeeeeelllllllllll no wait a minute, do not start this damn draft until the other 2 tournys are completed dammit! Wtf is the point, we are in our 3rd draft and not one champion has been crowned yet?? Take it easy, ik it is possible to do both at the same time, but if we don't establish a rule where the tourny has to be completed before any other draft can start, then we will never finish a damn tournament! Plus, if we do establish that rule, the tournaments themselves will finish much faster as a result of people wanting to draft.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Heeeeeelllllllllll no wait a minute, do not start this damn draft until the other 2 tournys are completed dammit! Wtf is the point, we are in our 3rd draft and not one champion has been crowned yet?? Take it easy, ik it is possible to do both at the same time, but if we don't establish a rule where the tourny has to be completed before any other draft can start, then we will never finish a damn tournament! Plus, if we do establish that rule, the tournaments themselves will finish much faster as a result of people wanting to draft.

will crown the all time tournament champion in the next hour.

Banned

since the current tournement is close to the end and since jasi is the champion in the all time draft now we can start this one.

1 more spot left and we start this draft. spreak now if you want to join, it should be fun.