Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kobe is lazy, giving up on his team AGAIN

bean

bryant

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    I don't see the problem, Nash pretty much said the same shit after Farmar went down again, the only reason he's not playing is because of the tank and because the young guys are playing for contracts for next year.

You guys find any reason to criticize Kobe, smh.
    Nope, you find anything to DEFEND your lover... disgusting blowhard

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Maybe if Pau could lead the team to something more than 20 fcking wins Kobe would have reason to come back, he shouldn't have said that but he's earned the right to speak his mind, most of us already knew if the Lakers were in PO contention he could come back, just like when Wade sat out back in the day when the HEAT were horrible.

I thought Pau was good enough to take the team to at least fringe playoff contention
    And why is that? A Team that Kobe last year, WITH Howard AND Gasol, AND NASH, could get to an 8th seed 2 games away from RS end, WITH the danger of falling out, how the fcuk could Gasol then, WITHOUT KOBE/HOWARD/NASH get this team to basically were they were last year? Wow that would make Gasol >>>> Kobe.

Dont you feel a bit stupid&ignorant always taking it up the ass for you boy?

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    And why is that? A Team that Kobe last year, WITH Howard AND Gasol, AND NASH, could get to an 8th seed 2 games away from RS end, WITH the danger of falling out, how the fcuk could Gasol then, WITHOUT KOBE/HOWARD/NASH get this team to basically were they were last year? Wow that would make Gasol >>>> Kobe.

Dont you feel a bit stupid&ignorant always taking it up the ass for you boy?
    oh but the reason for them struggling last year was because Kobe as a chucker? All year we heard from people like you how much better the Lakers would be w/o Kobe

"Do the Lakers go on a run now that Kobe is out"

anyways, of course he'd play if they were in the playoffs..but he's 35 and has a massive 2 year contract that he's expected to be healthy for, so what would be the point of coming back to play for a lottery team when said team is trying to tank?

i'd like to see him come back and play, but at this point i'm happy with tanking and letting our investment rest up.

There's no reason for Kobe to come back, no difference between 20 wins and 25 wins..

haters like you will find a way to hate no matter what

If Kobe announced he was coming back you'd be up in arms about "Kobe da chucker only cares about passing KAJ" anything he does/says gets a reaction, in a season where he didn't play he still was the most talked about player on ISH, there's really no point in trying to get a rational reaction out of trolls that sit at home all day living to hate and love on ISH
    Last edited by TheMarkMadsen; 03-19-2014 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Unbelievable.

I watched a Kobe interview yesterday and I don't like the guy.

He is very annoying and contrived. He spent the whole time trying to be funny and articulate but he's just another dumb brother.

Get your ass on the court Kobe. It's your job.
    It's because he's getting old and slowly becoming irrelevant. He's doing everything he can to stay in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    oh but the reason for them struggling last year was because Kobe as a chucker? All year we heard from people like you how much better the Lakers would be w/o Kobe

"Do the Lakers go on a run now that Kobe is out"

anyways, of course he'd play if they were in the playoffs..but he's 35 and has a massive 2 year contract that he's expected to be healthy for, so what would be the point of coming back to play for a lottery team when said team is trying to tank?

i'd like to see him come back and play, but at this point i'm happy with tanking and letting our investment rest up.

There's no reason for Kobe to come back, no difference between 20 wins and 25 wins..
    what? why are you ignoring everything i wrote and talking about if kobe was a chuker last year or not?

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    what? why are you ignoring everything i wrote and talking about if kobe was a chuker last year or not?
    because you are a troll who isn't looking for a serious response? You know as well as I do that if Kobe was leading this team to a top 3 pick you and the rest of your troll brigade would be all over his ass

If Kobe comes back it's "Kobe da chucker just wants to break KAJs record, so selfish"

if Kobe doesn't come back it's "Kobe da quitter doesn't wanna come back for the last 15 games"

Why do people argue with starface? He's 30 years old and his parents still pay for his pad.

Grass is green
    Water is wet
    Kobe is sitting out the season because the Lakers are not in Playoff position & the management encouraged him to take it easy so he would be healthy for next season.

The haterade in this thread is amusing.

Cool Kobe interview on Dan Patrick Show. http://youtu.be/783MrnYdNGc

Kobe is a known liar.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Exactly. Why bring Kobe back for a meaningless season? What if he gets injured and gets sidelined another season? All of you idiots would be like "This season was over anyways, why bring him in for no reason". He is doing the right thing by fully recovering and coming back next season 100%.

Theyre not going anywhere next year either, and he IS fully recovered.

Your logic is that every team who will not make the playoffs should immediately deactivate all their important players for the season. Why risk next year, right?

Fans dont pay money to watch scrubs, playoffs of no playoffs. Kobe suffered a minor injury months ago. He said himself if the games mattered hed be back. It has nothing to do with healing. He just doesnt want to play.

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

LeBron and Kobe both going full tard mode lately in the media.

Hopefully the NBA doesn't decide to use these comments to charge the Lakers with tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Theyre not going anywhere next year either, and he IS fully recovered.

Your logic is that every team who will not make the playoffs should immediately deactivate all their important players for the season. Why risk next year, right?

Fans dont pay money to watch scrubs, playoffs of no playoffs. Kobe suffered a minor injury months ago. He said himself if the games mattered hed be back. It has nothing to do with healing. He just doesnt want to play.
    Kobe also said before training camp this season that if it were the Playoffs, he would be playing, but it took him 3 months before he actually practiced & played a game & it took him 5 games before he got any strength in his legs.

The man is not 100%. He was at maybe 60% when he came back from his achilles injury & showed some flashes of his old self while not having any explosion & he hurt his knee, which kept him from strenghtening his legs for a couple of months & he's been riding the bike ever since.

When Kobe says he would play, it doesn't mean he's healthy. He heavily sprained his ankle last season (for example, tony Parker missed 3 weeks with the exact same injury) & tried to return the next game. He is just very confident in his abilities to play through injuries, but coming back after fracturing your knee in a meaningless season is stupid.

Kobe wants to play more than anything & he wants to pass Michael in points all-time, but he now understands that the right thing to do is to sit out in order to make a complete recovery & start out fresh next season without any new injuries.

If Kobe came back right now & blew his knee out, the same guys that say he is lazy or doesn't want to play would be saying how stupid he is for returning to pad his stats & what not. Kobe is doing a favor for the franchise by sitting out. We want a top 5 lottery pick. We want a healthy Kobe next season.