Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Michael Jordan: LeBron cant go left......

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    I hate to defend the other side man, but you're wrong. That shot by LeBron was game one vs. Chicago in 2013.
    +1 for not box score scouting

College superstar

He's weirdly ambidextrous from what I remember. Writes and does everyday things with his left hand but shoots with his right... maybe that's why his jumper is so unreliable epiphany...
    ill admit his jumper is shaky when the 3 ball aint falling, but to say dude cant go left? that is shitty analysis from jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Nope, that was vs the Bulls last year.

Was the final shot to keep the Heat in the game, LeBron missed and they lost.

You'd know that if you watched the games.
    I've got to be honest man, we remain enemies but I respect you as a poster a hell of a lot more than I used to. You used to just go all out with mindless hatred but you have much better content these days.

Did the embarrassment from wussing out of that avy bet put the fear of god in you?

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Nope, that was vs the Bulls last year.

Was the final shot to keep the Heat in the game, LeBron missed and they lost.

You'd know that if you watched the games.
    Oh shit I couldve sworn it was during their first season together. He did miss a gamewinner vs the bulls that year but come to think of it it was a jumpshot from the top of the key and not the baseline.

Banned

Actually, that's not what he said. THIS is what he said:

"When LeBron goes right, he usually drives; when he goes left, he usually shoots a jumper. It has to do with his mechanics and how he loads the ball for release.

"So if I have to guard him," Jordan says, "I'm gonna push him left so nine times out of 10, he's gonna shoot a jump shot. If he goes right, he's going to the hole and I can't stop him. So I ain't letting him go right."

34 year old poor man's Jordan putting the theory to the test with handchecking not too long after MJ's comments:

http://youtu.be/5X-VaAqPqmY?t=40s

Looks like he was right (pun intended)

I hate to defend the other side man, but you're wrong. That shot by LeBron was game one vs. Chicago in 2013.
    Yup you are right

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    ill admit his jumper is shaky when the 3 ball aint falling, but to say dude cant go left? that is shitty analysis from jordan.
    All he really said was that the man is more likely to shoot a jumper when he goes left. We all know LeBron heard those comments... is it really that unlikely that he made a conscious effort thereafter to prove MJ wrong? Or that defenders believed it so much that they played him harder to his right?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Laughing because its true he CANT go left or shoot

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Actually, that's not what he said. THIS is what he said:

"When LeBron goes right, he usually drives; when he goes left, he usually shoots a jumper. It has to do with his mechanics and how he loads the ball for release.

"So if I have to guard him," Jordan says, "I'm gonna push him left so nine times out of 10, he's gonna shoot a jump shot. If he goes right, he's going to the hole and I can't stop him. So I ain't letting him go right."

34 year old poor man's Jordan putting the theory to the test with handchecking not too long after MJ's comments:

http://youtu.be/5X-VaAqPqmY?t=40s

Looks like he was right (pun intended)
    Lmao true

Made that high school varsity squad pmj's Avatar

All he really said was that the man is more likely to shoot a jumper when he goes left. We all know LeBron heard those comments... is it really that unlikely that he made a conscious effort thereafter to prove MJ wrong? Or that defenders believed it so much that they played him harder to his right?
    He has been a great finisher to his left for a long time, long before Jordan's comments. I thought it was dumb then bc he almost seems to prefer going left. Just stay off him and make him shoot, usually does pretty well tbh.

High School Varsity 6th Man BigMacAttack's Avatar

Maybe if you are going to make a thread bashing someone for a quote you should read that quote first.

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    Laughing because its true he CANT go left or shoot
    I'm really not trying to start shit, but you honestly suck as a poster. And your stupid wannabe-tough-guy avatar makes it that much worse.

0/10

Cringes all day, every day...

Comon guys, if you're gonna throw shit against the wall, make sure you read the damn quote before calling MJ and his disciples out

MJ was absolutely right, and if you wanted to add to what he said you could say that giving Lebron space and forcing him to shoot a jumpshot is another way you can defend him.

Banned

I'm really not trying to start shit, but you honestly suck as a poster. And your stupid wannabe-tough-guy avatar makes it that much worse.

0/10

Cringes all day, every day...
    lol wannabe-tough-guy?? By posting a picture of myself because I'm proud of my results? I didn't know that was wrong...maybe if you worked out and got results you would be happy

Better than having another mans picture as my avy

Haterz gon' hate