Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park mika's Avatar

Default Re: Hannibal is a Top 3 show.

show keeps getting better and better.

This show man... people just need to watch and appreciate.

Though i'm sad about the ending.

Anyways, my OP held up. Hannibal, Game of Thrones, and Mad Men(starting this sunday... though House of Cards could take it down) are the elite shows of TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Suguru101
    This show man... people just need to watch and appreciate.

Though i'm sad about the ending.

Anyways, my OP held up. Hannibal, Game of Thrones, and Mad Men(starting this sunday... though House of Cards could take it down) are the elite shows of TV.
    I was not expecting that ending AT ALL. What I find hilarious is that people are bitching that now it'll be impossible to do a "faithful" adaptation of Red Dragon and Silence of the Lambs. As if the Miriam Lass story didn't completely change how Will discovers the truth about Hannibal.

Also, I'm really loving that we're seeing more of Hannibal the evil genius this season. Can't wait for Will to take this fvcker down.

Finally, from an acting standpoint, Fishburne and Chlumsky were ridiculously good.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    This is one of the few shows that is great despite being a network show. The other being The Good Wife.

It really is quality material. As you watch you will forget that it's network when you see some of the things they get away with. It's a legitimate dark drama with quality writing and acting.
    Ok, I'll definitely check this show out. The Hannibal character is an interesting one but he still needs to be written well. I like Silence of the Lambs and Red Dragon a lot but Hannibal was dull.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    Ok, I'll definitely check this show out. The Hannibal character is an interesting one but he still needs to be written well. I like Silence of the Lambs and Red Dragon a lot but Hannibal was dull.
    It's the best hes been written IMO. Then again I find Hopkins overrated in how much he was lauded. The television show depicts his character as a shark rather than a killing hyena.

Banned

I dont watch any shows on network tv, they all suck including this garbage you are posting about

Greatest season finale EVER

Holy shit what did i just see.

Banned

That was pretty insane. Great ending to the season. My favourite show right now.

Watch Fargo on FX. Trust me, it's >>>

Decent playground baller Lonely_Sandberg's Avatar

Best comedy on TV right now:

damn, I certainly did not expect him to kill/almost kill all of them

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Dayum, didn't expect that at all.

This mother***ing show.....

And Du Maurier, the most exquisite character in the show, will now be thoroughly explored and showcased.

The only character i see surviving that end is Alana, and she's the least interesting. Jack probably is the one they will keep.

Will ran his course, but what an amazing character he was, and the performance put in by Dancy these 2 seasons are worthy of an Emmy.

I hope the show gets some nominations at least.

Hannibal as a character is the best villain i've seen. Hannibal as a show is firmly on the top 3 now, and there is a line between what Mad Men, Thrones and Hannibal are doing on the tv medium right now than any other show.

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Suguru101
    This mother***ing show.....

And Du Maurier, the most exquisite character in the show, will now be thoroughly explored and showcased.

The only character i see surviving that end is Alana, and she's the least interesting. Jack probably is the one they will keep.

Will ran his course, but what an amazing character he was, and the performance put in by Dancy these 2 seasons are worthy of an Emmy.

I hope the show gets some nominations at least.

Hannibal as a character is the best villain i've seen. Hannibal as a show is firmly on the top 3 now, and there is a line between what Mad Men, Thrones and Hannibal are doing on the tv medium right now than any other show.
    Nah man, Will is going to survive 100%. There's also a very good chance Jack survived. The two gals, on the other hand.. finito.

Quote Originally Posted by creepingdeath
    Nah man, Will is going to survive 100%. There's also a very good chance Jack survived. The two gals, on the other hand.. finito.
    But what would they do with Will now? Remember he is wanted by the FBI, and is going to prison. Doesn't make sense to bring him back, though i really enjoyed his character.

Jack makes the most sense, as he could possibly get a job in another city and keep trying to pull the strings to catch Hannibal.

Alana... I don't know. They may keep her alive and use her character more, instead of just having her as a well-dialogued prop.

I think Jack will survive.