Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Would it kill NBA players to be a little less dramatic these days?

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0

this shit is sad
    I knew you would like that one rus....LMAO

It`s a Bulls thing...

But seriously, why is this bad? It shows the care, it brings emotions. Not bad at all

Banned

LOL leBRONZE

that shit would stop if teams would punish them by running a fast break while they're celebrating.

Does anyone care what the OP writes anymore? Dude is full of it.

No it wouldn't kill them, haha.

OP is so ****ing lame. This is why he like 60's ball.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    BTW the calm and composed defense of Kirk that started the break >>> the rebound by Taj. Why Taj decided to turn into a Super Saiyan after that rebound is beyond me I have no clue why he even thought that was such a huge deal.
    Super Saiyans have golden hair, old sport.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0

this shit is sad
    still better than crying

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four

I agree 100% with OP. The worst is Joakim Noah. Whenever I watch the Bulls play, his ****ing ridiculous Tourette freakouts over every single little thing that he does has me on perma-cringe.

It is a thousand times cooler and more badass to make spectacular plays and then remain ice cold like nothing even happened.

As for LeBron's celebration, I admit it's pretty corny, but he does it on purpose any time he hits a game-winner in an opposing building. The hands pushing down are supposed to be the opposite of raising the roof, like he's sucking the air out of the building. It looks forced most of the time, but at least it makes sense, and now that he's accumulated a bunch of them, it sort of puts a signature on his game-winners, makes them more memorable, and therefore helps a little to dispel the lingering myth that he is not clutch.

Weak era for celebrating

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    This pound-your-chest-screaming-in-celebration generation of players makes me cringe.
    There are a number of reasons I don't enjoy basketball as much as I used to. One is something that will never go away (the three-pointer), but this is the other big one for me.

This is also one of the reasons that Tim Duncan is my favorite active player.

By the way, there's a bit difference between happy celebration and in-your-face bad sportsmanship, also between team glory and me-me-me arrogance. Contrast Jordan's reaction to his famous shot against the Cavs, or John Stockton's reaction to his 3 that put the Jazz into the finals vs. the chest-pounding we see today.
    Last edited by pudman13; 03-25-2014 at 10:09 AM.

That's why Kenyon Martin is one of my favorite players . That energy. I love when players get hype..

Have you ever played ball CavsFTW? Making a big play is probably one of the most exciting feelings in the world. (In any sport) If I caught that dunk I would be screaming
    Last edited by kNicKz; 03-25-2014 at 10:09 AM.

Butthurt cavs fan.

until next season maybe.