Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Lebron of ISH

Default Re: The Refs thread for the Heat and Pacers game

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Guys, there's a "Post A Pic of Yourself" thread on the Off The Court Lounge section of the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    Stephenson should not have been given the 2nd tech.

Wade's 3 should have counted.

Roy Hibbert should have fouled out.

West travelled before his 3.
    These are only the 4 big ones.

Awful, awful, awful refs tonight for both teams.

I said it when the Spurs fans were complaining about the non-calls in Game 6, I said it when Wade was call for that BS foul on Paul George that almost gave Indy Game 1 in the EFC.

Stop blaming the refs...It is sooo weak.

Did the refs stop us from blowing out the Pacers? Did the refs cause the Heat score 80 something points despite having Wade, James, and Bosh? Did it stop Wade and Chalmers from hitting their FTs?

When you allow the game to go into the finals minutes undecided, you are at the mercy of the refs--the error-prone, human refs.

Don't want the game decided by the refs? Blow them out so Wade's 3 that was missed becomes inconsequential...

no surprise a fgt made this thread

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    no surprise a fgt made this thread
    What does his sexual orientation have to do with the quality of his thread?

You yourself have a prominent homosexual icon as your avatar, so surely you agree that orientation itself has nothing to do with the quality of a poster or basketball player. Jason Collins is on the Nets and thousands of straight guys out there wish they could have that spot on the roster or sell as many jerseys as he does.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Yall LeBitch fanboys just now reach the conclusion that the officials suck in this sport?

Gratz dudes!

I realized that shit when I was 12. Then again, that IS probably the average age of yall
    Hey Freshkid/Wilds09 aren't you a knicks fan?
    It is obvious you enjoy annoying people by projecting unjustified, ignorant opinions. Go do it in your real life so people can tell you what a loser you are instead of hiding behind your computer screen and trolling. You are a sad, pathetic man.

I didn't get a chance to watch the game, but I got to see the flagrant on Bron, and the last play.

How in the world is that a flagrant foul? Not to mention, how is Scola deliberately hitting Bron in the upper half/head not an automatic flagrant?

I'm not sure about any other calls, apart from some Wade 3, which I'm guessing he was in court and should have counted, but it sounds like fans of both teams aren't too happy.

Personally, I'd rather 2nd seed. Much easier road to the ECF, and therefore finals. Getting 1st seed literally places us against all the teams we don't fare that well against, and would rather not test that. Most likely Charlotte in the 1st round then Toronto or Washington in the 2nd. Happy days.
    Let Indiana battle out those tough, grind it out series for once with Chicago and Brooklyn.

Refs tried winning it for Miami - and failed. Miserably.

Refs desperately tried to give the Heat the game, but Bran choked it away down the stretch

I can't believe, Heatards have the nerves to complain about the officiating of the game. Are you f*cking kidding me?

Because of one two seemingly bad calls, they hate the refs that have fed them all throughout the season!

NBA Superstar

The refs helped Miami as much as they possibly could but LeBron couldn't seal the deal for them. Only 2 fourth quarter points. Becoming a nasty trend with this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Number24
    I can't believe, Heatards have the nerves to complain about the officiating of the game. Are you f*cking kidding me?

Because of one two seemingly bad calls, they hate the refs that have fed them all throughout the season!
    Miami is 16th in the league in FT's, moron. LeBron is 8th in the league in FT's attempted, while taking most of his shots in the paint or at the hoop. 2 bad calls? There were about 5-6 questionable calls that went AGAINST the Heat in the 2nd half alone.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    The refs helped Miami as much as they possibly could but LeBron couldn't seal the deal for them. Only 2 fourth quarter points. Becoming a nasty trend with this guy.
    Still has better stats than KD in the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by Number24

I've personally only been unhappy with about 3 of the games in terms of officiating this year. I didn't get a chance to watch this one though. A few of the plays I did get to see though were really bad calls.

I wouldn't say the refs help us. Bron has a hard time getting calls the last 2 and a bit years, and Wade doesn't get the treatment he once did.