Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: The Refs thread for the Heat and Pacers game

They still cryin tho?

Oh they Cryin.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    Is free throw count all that matters? So are you implying that the Pacers and Spurs series last season were rigged against Miami?
    No but if you give my team 8 more FTs per game, I'll take it You won't see me bitching about the refs ever

Local High School Star TheReturn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I don't get it, Miami had 29 FTAs to Indy's 21. When complaining about refs, shouldn't you at least have less FTAs Or are you guys saying you should have at least double the FTs vs the opponent?

The refs were turrible but they aren't the reason Indiana won.
    I hate this logic where people just compare the amount of freethrows both teams got and draw a conclusion. Did you even watch the game? Does style of play mean anything?

Quote Originally Posted by gilalizard
    LeRef and Heat stans...

There's not one single player that has benefited more from ref bias in their favor than LeRef. He owes his rings to the officials hamstringing other teams throughout the playoffs and finals.

The guy is one of the most shameless floppers, and gets away with more fouls, charges and travelling than any other player. And yet his stans still manage to whine worse than anyone else...

Grow up kids. LeRef "won" two rings getting more ref help than anyone else in the game.
    Tim Donaghy just called me, he said that there's an entire 2002 Lakers roster who actually benefited more from ref bias.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReturn
    I hate this logic where people just compare the amount of freethrows both teams got and draw a conclusion. Did you even watch the game? Does style of play mean anything?
    BOTH teams were playing physical. You gon' act like when Miami ups their D intensity, they don't get physical too? Indiana thrives on those kinds of games, I know, as a Bulls fan, I watch them alot.

NBA sixth man of the year

Lets ignore all the ft's Lebron was gifted in the 1st quarter...Idiots don't even watch the game..Whining about verticality because of a reputation..Hell, one time Lebron drove him, he caught Roy in the side in addition to the play where he caught him with the elbow(which was obviously unintentional)..Whining about Scola's flagrant...He touched his FREAKING NOSE...Good GOD..Lebron's going full speed and moves the ball around in the air..Scola went for the ball, then just tried to go for his arms to foul him..The shot to the nose was unintentional, JUST LIKE LEBRON'S ELBOW..But you're in here whining about how that should be a flagrant...NEITHER WAS A FLAGRANT AND THATS HOW THEY CALLED THEM..GO TO BED.....It aint about Lebron, its about his little peons defending everything he freaking does and got the nerve to b*tch because he doesn't get 30 free throws instead of 20...Shut up...

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Lets ignore all the ft's Lebron was gifted in the 1st quarter...Idiots don't even watch the game..Whining about verticality because of a reputation..Hell, one time Lebron drove him, he caught Roy in the side in addition to the play where he caught him with the elbow(which was obviously unintentional)..Whining about Scola's flagrant...He touched his FREAKING NOSE...Good GOD..Lebron's going full speed and moves the ball around in the air..Scola went for the ball, then just tried to go for his arms to foul him..The shot to the nose was unintentional, JUST LIKE LEBRON'S ELBOW..But you're in here whining about how that should be a flagrant...NEITHER WAS A FLAGRANT AND THATS HOW THEY CALLED THEM..GO TO BED.....It aint about Lebron, its about his little peons defending everything he freaking does and got the nerve to b*tch because he doesn't get 30 free throws instead of 20...Shut up...
    Take it easy man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    You're supposed to take the first tampon out before you put the new one in.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    I said it when the Spurs fans were complaining about the non-calls in Game 6, I said it when Wade was call for that BS foul on Paul George that almost gave Indy Game 1 in the EFC.

Stop blaming the refs...It is sooo weak.

Did the refs stop us from blowing out the Pacers? Did the refs cause the Heat score 80 something points despite having Wade, James, and Bosh? Did it stop Wade and Chalmers from hitting their FTs?

When you allow the game to go into the finals minutes undecided, you are at the mercy of the refs--the error-prone, human refs.

Don't want the game decided by the refs? Blow them out so Wade's 3 that was missed becomes inconsequential...
    That is ridiculous, the teams are too close for "blow them out" to be a viable strategy

TBH The game itself was a wash but it should be a moral victory for the Pacers because PG had the play of the game with the blow past LeBron and dunk on him.

Quote Originally Posted by gilalizard
    LeRef and Heat stans...

There's not one single player that has benefited more from ref bias in their favor than LeRef. He owes his rings to the officials hamstringing other teams throughout the playoffs and finals.

The guy is one of the most shameless floppers, and gets away with more fouls, charges and travelling than any other player. And yet his stans still manage to whine worse than anyone else...

Grow up kids. LeRef "won" two rings getting more ref help than anyone else in the game.