Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris Bosh

Learning to shoot layups

Default Chris Bosh

While Everyone is debating about the whether or not Lebron should have passed the ball or not we are neglecting the abject failure of Bosh on the court today. He NEVER shows up against teams with legit bigs. Bosh has no heart. I'm not exaggerating. He has ZERO spirit.

Wade did not fare much better either. I don't trust this heat team. They are much too reliant on Lebron who, despite making a questionable play at the end, still scored 46% of his team's points today. Not mention he lead them in rebounds and assists.

They are VERY beatable. I give them a 35% chance of winning it all. Spurs looking like the best team in the league.

Default Re: Chris Bosh

not really his fault, bosh isnt a center

but at least he has balls to take the last shot, unlike a certain someone else on the team

But ISH told me that Heat are stacked. How is it possible for one player to score 1/2 the team points while leading them in rebounds and assists.

Oh, and this thread will be locked.

NBA Superstar

now taking the last shot is a bad thing?

Bron got yall ****ed up

Bosh being ineffective against a 7'2" near 300 pound monster doesn't mean he doesn't have heart. He's a finesse power forward being forced to play center. It's not his fault.

Learning to shoot layups

That excuse only goes so far selrahc and milbuck. He should be able to get more than 4 rebounds and score more than 8 points on better than 27% shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Bosh being ineffective against a 7'2" near 300 pound monster doesn't mean he doesn't have heart. He's a finesse power forward being forced to play center. It's not his fault.
    He gets paid a 100 million, is a 9 time all-star, and some considers him a superstar...

You think it is too much to ask for him to score in the double digits and not get out rebounded by his SF? His SF who already is playing the most minutes, scoring the most points, and getting the most assists.

Learning to shoot layups

Exactly what FLDSU said.

Furthermore, whats the point of sitting Wade if he only scores a mediocre 15 points?

Very good NBA starter

LeBron should leave. He had to carry Bosh and Wade last post-season, and he'll probably have to do it again in the upcoming playoffs. Those two are pathetic, especially that overrated clown Wade. 15 pts and 6 turnovers. Embarrassing.

Bosh is what he is.

What I'm thinking about watching Wade today is, how is this guy gonna go trough the playoffs with his body breaking down?

this is what bran does to your playing style

With Bosh, they clearly need to sit and rethink the gameplan.

Seriously... He is a non factor against Indiana. At one point, you have to sit down, and realize, we need this guy to be doing something out there. He is usually trash on offense against them, and even worse on defense.
    Change the shit up Spo. You're the coach, and the one the players look to.

We've tried floating him around on offense. Get him inside, pushing, pulling, bumping, hitting. It might not be his game, but shit, if that works, then it is his game. Tire the other bigs on Indiana out. Him floating around and spotting up isn't going to do that.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Bosh and Oden need to do some defensive drills

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Bosh and Oden need to do some defensive drills

Im sure Bosh would be delighted to have Oden drill him.

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    He gets paid a 100 million, is a 9 time all-star, and some considers him a superstar...

You think it is too much to ask for him to score in the double digits and not get out rebounded by his SF? His SF who already is playing the most minutes, scoring the most points, and getting the most assists.
    You mean his "SF" who just so happens to be 6'8" 260 pounds of muscle, possibly the most physically gifted athlete in the history of basketball, and arguably the best player in the world?

If you can't understand the concept of roles, I don't know what to tell you. Despite the numbers he put up in Toronto, he has never been the kind of guy to outmuscle other bigs and crash the boards. He was, is, and most likely always will be a finesse-oriented, and dare I say it, soft player. And when he's forced out of his comfort zone and not put in a position to succeed - when he's forced to go head to head with a monster of a center like Hibbert, he's just not gonna do well.

Also, find me these numerous people you're talking about who claim Bosh is a superstar, and that he's a consistent 28-10 player or whatever you said in another thread (might not have been you, but someone definitely said it). And I'm talking serious posters too, I don't give a shit about what trolls say.