Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Is Westbrook the only player who's (nearly) universally liked on here?

Other than shill/gimmick accounts, seems everybody's a fan.

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Default Re: Is Westbrook the only player who's (nearly) universally liked on here?

I don't really like him, but I like him more than Durant.

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Default Re: Is Westbrook the only player who's (nearly) universally liked on here?

Troll thread?

Anyone who likes Westbrook more than Durant... well, lol... let's just say they were probably Kobe fans too.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    Troll thread?

Anyone who likes Westbrook more than Durant... well, lol... let's just say they were probably Kobe fans too.
    Thing is, Kobe/LeBron/KD/MJ all have vocal supporters/detractors.

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    Thing is, Kobe/LeBron/KD/MJ all have vocal supporters/detractors.
    So your theory is that because Westbrook isn't talked about that much, he is universally liked?

Do you realize how much shit he caught when he came back and the Thunder started losing games?

I mean, ffs, so many people here call him Westbrick... **** off dude, really. He has been catching shit from fans for years. He is not universally liked.

Troll thread is troll thread is obvious.

The closest players to being "universally liked"(which doesn't exist btw) are probably like Grant Hill and Ray Allen or some shit.

So your theory is that because Westbrook isn't talked about that much, he is universally liked?

Do you realize how much shit he caught when he came back and the Thunder started losing games?

I mean, ffs, so many people here call him Westbrick... **** off dude, really.

Don't hate my good man.

I like Westbrook, but I will call him out for chucking and ignoring the better player Durant.

Goran Dragic, Chandler Parsons, Al Jefferson, Andre Iguodala, Isaiah Thomas, Anthony Davis, Joakim Noah

Curry?

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Goran Dragic, Chandler Parsons, Al Jefferson, Andre Iguodala, Isaiah Thomas, Anthony Davis, Joakim Noah
    lol... no.

Al Jefferson maybe... rest of your list? **** out of here... especially with that Noah shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Noah?

how can you not like dragic and parsons

I rule the local playground

I'm a fan of him because of this.

I mean, ffs, so many people here call him Westbrick... **** off dude, really. He has been catching shit from fans for years. He is not universally liked.

The closest players to being "universally liked"(which doesn't exist btw) are probably like Grant Hill and Ray Allen or some shit.
    I agree with the main point of this, even if you're saying it in the most dickish way imaginable. Christ, man.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Anthony Davis comes to mind.