Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: prime kobe vs durant

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    As my avatar shows I'm just glad my hard work is paying off...nothing wrong with that....you hating kuz you a fat fvck? Calm down and go eat a twinkie...
    And also at least my avatar is a picture of me not of some other man (Jordan) with a cigar in his mouth....I bet you wish that cigar was your D|ck huh? lol
    With all those muscles, can you throw a punch? I bet you can't even run more than 5 meters and you'll probably be the 1st one to run in a fight.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

One is a career winner and the other is Durant

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Face
    With all those muscles, can you throw a punch? I bet you can't even run more than 5 meters and you'll probably be the 1st one to run in a fight.
    Lol oh man the way you talk just shows you know nothing about fighting keep that talk with real MEN...your just a kid lmao I'm done.... keep acting like a FTG (fake tough guy) online...but in person this would be you when you saw me:

Lol oh man...this foo talking about fighting...lmao I'm done.... keep acting like a FTG (fake tough guy) online...but in person this would be you when you saw me:

Okay, Post a video here to prove that you can throw a punch and can run more than 5 meters, then I'll believe you.

Banned

Okay, Post a video here to prove that you can throw a punch and can run more than 5 meters, then I'll believe you.
    only if you post a pic of yourself to show HOW TOUGH you are

Your a joke son....keep acting tough behind a computer...we all know people like you who talk hard online because you can't take out your frustrations in person. You mad you a virgin kid?

I bet you get winded just walking around your parents house huh?

This niqqa gets winded walking to his room to the kitchen LMAO

Banned

There some sexual tension between 20four and angel face.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    There some sexual tension between 20four and angel face.
    This niqqa calls me out on my avatar when he has jordan sticking a cigar in his mouth when he knows he wishes it was his dick in jordans mouth

He wants me for some reason....lol what a fruit cake

He wants a video of me throwing a punch so I can show him the way to do it...LMAO

All your going to throw Angel face are twinkies at me
    Last edited by 20Four; 03-27-2014 at 10:45 PM.

Your a joke son....keep acting tough behind a computer...we all know people like you who talk hard online because you can't take out your frustrations in person. You mad you a virgin kid?
    Says the one who calls someone an idiot in the internet. Nice.

More pressure on you to post a video to back up your claims.

I bet you get winded just walking around your parents house huh?

This niqqa gets winded walking to his room to the kitchen LMAO
    Isn't this acting tough on the internet? Looks like you need to back-up your claims more so than ever. Come on now, don't be shy... post a video.

Banned

Says the one who calls someone an idiot in the internet. Nice.

More pressure on you to post a video to back up your claims.
    I call you an idiot then you talk shit on my avatar...you insecure about yourself?

No pressure....you put up a pic of yourself in your avatar since your making fun of my avatar just because I work out lmao. I win in so many ways why because of my motto:

"If I got haterz, I'm doing somethin right"

Keep hatin' son

Isn't this acting tough on the internet? Looks like you need to back-up your claims more so than ever. Come on now, don't be shy... post a video.
    You really want a video of me so you can FAP to it and learn a couple things from me? lol

You know who you sound like Angel Face? You sound like a female when she hates on another female.
    "OMG why she have to get fake tits for, they are so big and ugly" which usually means "OMG her tits are sooo nice I wish I had them"

You get it? Dont be jealous man
    Last edited by 20Four; 03-27-2014 at 10:53 PM.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    who is better? number wise durant seems to have kobe beat

but when i watch the game kobe seems better, why is this??
    Probably because prime Kobe was better at every aspect of the game except scoring and defensive rebounding.

Good college starter

I can say with confidence that current Durant is better than any version of Kobe. Durant doesn't have the accolades to back it up right now, but he does everything that Kobe does. Except he does it better.

I call you an idiot then you talk shit on my avatar...you insecure about yourself?

No pressure....you put up a pic of yourself in your avatar since your making fun of my avatar just because I work out lmao. I win in so many ways why because of my motto:

Keep hatin' son

You really want a video of me so you can FAP to it and learn a couple things from me? lol
    Still no video? It looks like this guy is all muscles but will run 1st in a fight.

Banned

Still no video? It looks like this guy is all muscles but will run 1st in a fight.
    Where is your picture? Dayum son you must be one fat fvck to call me out on my avatar but yet you dont show a picture of himself....typical b|tch move...lol

I WIN!! LOL

Keep hatin' son

You know who you sound like Angel Face? You sound like a female when she hates on another female.
    "OMG why she have to get fake tits for, they are so big and ugly" which usually means "OMG her tits are sooo nice I wish I had them"

You get it? Dont be jealous man
    How many times did you edit that? Talk about insecurity.