Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: prime kobe vs durant

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Face
    How many times did you edit that? Talk about insecurity.

LOL now I see why your mad...barely joined this year and your already almost have the same # of posts as me...LMAO so that means you are probably stuck at home all day eating...gaining weight and hating on people who take care of themselves....typical b|tch move

All I know is at the end of the day I'm enjoying my life with my wife and my career while you are hating on other people because your life probably sucks
    Last edited by 20Four; 03-27-2014 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four

LOL now I see why your mad...barely joined this year and your already almost have the same # of posts as me...LMAO so that means you are probably stuck at home all day eating...gaining weight and hating on people who take care of themselves....typical b|tch move

All I know is at the end of the day I'm enjoying my life while you are hating on other people because your life probably sucks
    Damn, I really really do feel bad for you. All muscles, can't throw a punch, can't run more than 5 meters and also cant read?

To help you, It says Michael Jordan's Fade Away... and don't edit your post now.

Banned

Damn, I really really do feel bad for you. All muscles, can't throw a punch, can't run more than 5 meters and also cant read?

To help you, It says Michael Jordan's Fade Away... and don't edit you post now.
    Its ok son wipe the tears away, I know people like you who hate on other people doing well because your not doing $h|t...lmao

You prolly never played basketball in your life...change that MJ avatar you dont deserve it...chump disgraceful son of a b|tch

Its ok son wipe the tears away, I know people like you who hate on other people doing well because your not doing $h|t...lmao

You prolly never played basketball in your life...change that MJ avatar you dont deserve it...chump disgraceful son of a b|tch
    Anything else to add?

Banned

Anything else to add?
    Not really all i know is your a chump who brings up fighting in a basketball forum which shows that you NEVER been in a fight otherwise you would have not brought it up sooo fast after calling you out. Its ok buddy at the end of the day I'm healthy and look good, while you can just keep hating lmao

Not really all i know is your a chump who brings up fighting in a basketball forum which shows that you NEVER been in a fight otherwise you would have not brought it up sooo fast after calling you out. Its ok buddy at the end of the day I'm healthy and look good, while you can just keep hating lmao
    Well okay... now prove it. Video of you throwing a punch, running more than 5 meters and reading.

Banned

Well okay... now prove it. Video of you throwing a punch, running more than 5 meters and reading.
    Dayum son you think I'm that good looking you want a video of me sweating ? LOL

As I said you post a pic of yourself to prove your not a fat ass

As I said you post a pic of yourself to prove your not a fat ass
    Guess I'm done here. This guy's all muscles, can't throw a punch, can't run more than 5 meters and can't read properly.

Time to...

Prime Kobe for me. He was greater in more areas than Durant has shown.

Durant really seems to have laid this season out as one in which he will chase stats, but even with that said, I would probably take him over Kobe as far as peak play goes.

Kobe is a far better passer, better defender and better ball handler, but outside of that, I think Durant's advantages outweight that of Kobe's.
    He's such a hard cover at 6'10, a better shooter, scorer, and at this point you have to give him playmaker as well just based on the way he is officiated and how easy that has allowed him to get into the paint. You really can't touch the guy or even bump him on cuts, while he is allowed to get away with murder in terms of getting his man off him.

KD probably isn't a better player than Kobe, but the way the game is called for him, I'd take KD, as he probably is the more productive on court due to reffing.

Banned

Guess I'm done here. This guy's all muscles, can't throw a punch, can't run more than 5 meters and can't read properly.

Time to...

Your funny....talking about someone not throwing a punch when you have not SHOWED ANYTHING....NO PIC NOTHING

I dont take you seriously because you talk about me so much but where is your pic?

I WIN! Good nite

Good High School Starter truhooper's Avatar

KD

I rather watch kobe chuck than Durant shoot free throws

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

bump