Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Heat and Pacers now tied in loss column

Assuming that you had home court advantage anyways vs the Heat, would you rather have the one seed matchups or 2 seed?

Indiana has to have the HCA, so they better get their shit together quickly. I agree that the road to the ECF is tougher for the 1st at the moment, but I have a feeling the Bulls take the Raptors' spot by the end of the regular season.

It's also more likely for Atlanta to hold on to the last spot than lose it to the Knicks, so it'll be a very easy 1st round match-up for the 1st team whereas the 7th-seeded Bobcats might be a tough out with the way Jefferson and Kemba have been playing lately.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Assuming that you had home court advantage anyways vs the Heat, would you rather have the one seed matchups or 2 seed?
    If it stays like this? 2nd seed

Feel though Bulls will grab 3rd seed.

I usually hit open layups xoracle55's Avatar

Can somebody post the possible matchups among top 8 as it stands right now??

I'm trying to see the Heat play againts the Wizards next week before the playoffs since these two will never faceoff in the playoff I guess.
    Last edited by xoracle55; 03-31-2014 at 11:26 AM.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

I do too find it kinda funny. I almost feel bad for them though. They have gone all out and the players have even made statements and gone out of their way to back up the claim that they are Miami's rival.

But it seems like in the end, they will lose HCA and lose to Miami again.

And I'm sorry, but giving a team a hard time in the playoffs three years in a row but losing each time does not mean you are their arch rival.. it makes you more like a practice punching bag on that team's way to the Finals