Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: I honestly could see Indiana lose in the 2nd round.

No, the Nets smallball lineup is made for teams that aren't that big up front. No matter how badly Indiana plays, the rebounding differential will kill the Nets. That's a big problem in a Chicago matchup too. As well as Plumless is playing too, he doesn't box out well, doesn't control bigs on defense. They are playing much better with that lineup but it changed the dynamic of their team from big and bruising to small and skilled.

Quote Originally Posted by icewill36
    imagine if lopez was healthy for the nets. they would be looking pretty scary
    They were awful with him, much better without him.

I'm pretty worried about the Pacers. It's not just that they aren't playing well right now, it's that they are playing like crap AND the team looks disjointed. Gotta play together and for each other to win the championship.

My Celts are playing like crap, but they look more united than the Pacers right now. Kinda sad.

IDK, maybe I'm wrong, but that's just what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by sketchy
    I'm pretty worried about the Pacers. It's not just that they aren't playing well right now, it's that they are playing like crap AND the team looks disjointed. Gotta play together and for each other to win the championship.

My Celts are playing like crap, but they look more united than the Pacers right now. Kinda sad.

IDK, maybe I'm wrong, but that's just what I've seen.
    You're definitely right. During this stretch, there has been 0 team chemistry. Players will often look at other players (normally Lance) like "wtf are you doing man??"

They're playing awful basketball and not one person has given an answer on how to fix it, Vogel included. Get your sh*t together, coach.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
    You're definitely right. During this stretch, there has been 0 team chemistry. Players will often look at other players (normally Lance) like "wtf are you doing man??"

They're playing awful basketball and not one person has given an answer on how to fix it, Vogel included. Get your sh*t together, coach.
    Hopefully they can get it together before the playoffs. There's still time, man! I'm rooting for your Pacers.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Connor B
    To Chicago or the Nets.

The Pacers do not have a go too scorer. No player is a guaranteed 20 points per game or a late game star. Sometimes David West will step up, sometimes Roy Hibbert will get more than 10 points, Paul George fell off and hasn't shown signs of reemerging, etc. Yes they have depth, but Evan Turner and questionable Bynum can't turn the tide of a game. They do not a consistent go to guy or good 6th man. They are a well built team but feel quite uninspired right now.
    The heat are 1 game out of first place and they play the pacers 1 more time this season. With the way both teams are playing I see the heat getting the 1st seed and having to play bulls/pacers instead

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    I've been meaning to ask a Raptors fan... what do you think your team is capable of? ECF visit? Do you think you can make the finals?
    All our thoughts on the playoffs are here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=330379

Brooklyn and Chicago with the way Indiana is playing right now will win a series no doubt. Raptors and Wizards can also make a series competitive.