Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default are we gonna act like the surging knicks is not peaking at the right time?

calling it now, Knicks get the 8th seed and upset the pacers in another episode of the classic Knicks-Pacers 1st seed/8th seed tale.

Default Re: are we gonna act like the surging knicks is not peaking at the right time?

they is not

Banned

Default Re: are we gonna act like the surging knicks is not peaking at the right time?

Crazy to think a team that allowed the Lakers to score 51 points in a single quarter less than a week ago might make the playoffs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Crazy to think a team that allowed the Lakers to score 51 points in a single quarter less than a week ago might make the playoffs.
    Shows you now weak the EAST is...thats why leBRONZE stayed in the EAST because he can't hang in the west.....*** leBRONZE you cvnt b|tch

Jekyll and fckin Hyde. They have road wins in San Antonio, Dallas, Golden State.

Local High School Star Basketbolero's Avatar

Are we gonna act like making the playoffs as 8th seed in the East is some kind of accomplishment worth commenting on?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

A team that also shut down Indy and Miami in the same season. The Knicks are bipolar.

Quote Originally Posted by Basketbolero
    Are we gonna act like making the playoffs as 8th seed in the East is some kind of accomplishment worth commenting on?

are we gonna act like knicks havent beaten both pacers and heat this season

i wouldnt be surprised if pacers and heat were both tanking to avoid knicks at the 8th spot

the only playoff team in the east that scares me is Brooklyn, not pacers or heat

Pacers are sinking and overrated PG is taking them anywhere. I can see it happening but NY has to get in first.

Who knows if that happens with that team.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    A team that also shut down Indy and Miami in the same season. The Knicks are bipolar.
    Nah they just suck. Even for East team standards.

Lettuce be cereal--Knick gonna make the playoffs because the Zen Master wills it.

Local High School Star Basketbolero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY

i wouldnt be surprised if pacers and heat were both tanking to avoid knicks at the 8th spot

the only playoff team in the east that scares me is Brooklyn, not pacers or heat
    lol at the bolded

Knicks are talented enough to win 1 game vs anybody but a 7-game series? You have to be kidding me. I know they've improved but let's not act like they have started playing elite basketball in order to make the playoffs. They are 31-43 and equally suck at home and as visitors.

Chill.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Basketbolero
    lol at the bolded

Knicks are talented enough to win 1 game vs anybody but a 7-game series? You have to be kidding me. I know they've improved but let's not act like they have started playing elite basketball in order to make the playoffs. They are 31-43 and equally suck at home and as visitors.

Chill.
    knicks have been playing 500 ball since beginning of the year

winter is over, time to heat up

knicks have been playing 500 ball since beginning of the year

winter is over, time to heat up
    Omg.

The Knicks are .500!!!!! For a portion of the SEASON!!!!!!! IN THE EAST!

THAT'S FORMIDABLE, YOU HEAR ME? FORMIDABLE!
    Last edited by Rocketswin2013; 03-31-2014 at 01:20 PM.