Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Re: Hibbert: "Some selfish dudes in here"

Really hope the seeding plays out to get a potential Chicago vs Indiana in the second round

Don't know why Hibbert is crying, his play hasn't been great lately. Any time he's playing 30 minutes he should be grabbing 8+ rebounds.

Quote Originally Posted by (e)
    Really hope the seeding plays out to get a potential Chicago vs Indiana in the second round

Don't know why Hibbert is crying, his play hasn't been great lately. Any time he's playing 30 minutes he should be grabbing 8+ rebounds.
    Not really when guys are selfish not sharing the rebounds

Banned

Lol at Heat fans celebrating, this does not change anything that will happen in the series, playoffs are a different animal.

NBA sixth man of the year

Nothing new here...I've BEEN trying to tell y'all this....

Oh, and he has asthma...Why is that important? I dunno, lol..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    As a Heat fan, I approve
    This is what I call a bandwagon fan niqqa wasn't even a HEAT fan before they started winning....lol dumb cvnt!!!

Ask him who was on the HEAT team 10 years go....he couldn't tell you without looking lol

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    This is what I call a bandwagon fan niqqa wasn't even a HEAT fan before they started winning....lol dumb cvnt!!!

Ask him who was on the HEAT team 10 years go....he couldn't tell you without looking lol

Anyway...here's another part...Roy is not even really talking about getting more shots for himself..he's mainly talking about ball movement in general..

"We play hard, but we've got to move the ball," Hibbert said. "Is it obvious, or what? I don't know whatever our assist ratio, or whatever it is, is in the league, but it probably isn't up there. I'm really trying hard not to spaz out right now, but I don't know. We've been talking about it for a month. I'm not handling the rock. I don't know. I've made suggestions before and we do it for, like, one game, and then we revert back to what we are. I don't know. I'm not the one to answer that question. It directly affects me and the bigs. We're just out there and it makes us look bad."
    Also, you have to get bigs involved early...EVERYONE knows that, its always been like this for most big men with the exception of stars like Duncan who can allow the game to come to him because well, he's a superstar.....

People look and see Roy has 8 shots but what you don't see is that he may get 2 shots in the entire 1st quarter, 1 shot in the 2nd quarter, 3 shots in the 3rd quarter and 2 in the 4th quarter....This is how it generally is and I don't know how anyone expects a big man who is already limited in his footwork and movement overall to get into any type of rhythm

wonder who he is talking about specifically

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    wonder who he is talking about specifically
    Lance and PG.........moreso PG....

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four

I've been watching the NBA since I was 6 years old, when Paxson made the 3 to win the finals game 6 against the Suns. I've been watching Heat players since before your biological dad impregnated your mom for a fee of 2 crack rocks.

Pacers imploding.

On second thought, he may be really talking about Lance and Turner...Turner has assisted on 1 Hibbert basket since he's been here...Hibbert gave PG and West "carte blanche" to do whatever they want...I don't know why he would give PG the reigns to do whatever he wants, they should be giving Lance more freedom....

College star

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Not really when guys are selfish not sharing the rebounds

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Lance and PG.........moreso PG....
    I feel his pain since I hate playing with chuckers myself

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbert
    We play hard, but we've got to move the ball," Hibbert said. "Is it obvious, or what? I don't know whatever our assist ratio, or whatever it is, is in the league, but it probably isn't up there. I'm really trying hard not to spaz out right now, but I don't know. We've been talking about it for a month. I'm not handling the rock. I don't know. I've made suggestions before and we do it for, like, one game, and then we revert back to what we are. I don't know. I'm not the one to answer that question. It directly affects me and the bigs. We're just out there and it makes us look bad.
    Wow. This shit is pretty serious