Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Naked and Afraid

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki View Post
    Is it sort of ridiculous how every dude on this show sucks, and women dominate finishing it?

you got some special forces guy who gets knocked out of commission for real bad sunburn, lazy as hell and bitching constantly, and this hawaiian nature girl is completely carrying him.

like half the guys have to tap out from either getting sick from drinking bad water or something.

that one dude was such a sissy who wouldn't even go into the water scared of sharks while that other girl makes a lobster trap and actually catches some while he's talking shit like she's just wasting her time.

its just shocking how all of these manly survivalist guys fail and these plant-vegetable girls succeed and making it to the end or further.

the other thing that trips me out is some girls can look so nasty naked on the beach and their ass looking super sloppy even after they lose like 20 lbs where you think she's just gross, then you see them on a after show all dressed up normal and looking hot in regular clothes

this is my show tho. so hardcore.
    Are all these guys liberals taking straight out of university by any chance?

Sounds interesting though.

Default Re: Naked and Afraid

I helped my friend on a podcast where he had on a girl who has been on 3x- Gabriella. She was mad cool, really humble. She had some cool insight, I could never do that shit