Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: James Harden - 26 points on 4 field goals

Asik was a monster tonight. 23 rebounds? Dude's so undervalued. I hope he gets out of that shithole. Same goes for Dwight, Lin, Parsons, and everyone else not named James Harden or Patrick Beverley.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    No wonder Houstons arena is half empty most of the time
    Because of the lower bowl. That part is half empty. The top of the arena is pretty much always full

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    thats a very average performance for a player the caliber of Johnson going up against harden.
    should have scored 40
    I promised myself I would ignore your constant trolling but just this once I'm going to break my promise because I am tired of your BS. Considering that Jeremy Lin is not the savior that every single one of his pathetic fans consider him, I am tired of you all being super mad at Harden. If it wasn't for Harden we wouldn't even be this good. Yeah, his defense can be much better, yes he can play a little bit more motivated, but stop being such a ****ing homer. Seriously.

Harden is the reason Houston is good. Harden is the reason we are legitimate again. Call it whatever the **** you want, but this is the NBA that we play in. This isn't pre-00's ball where everything ****ing went. You can hate on Harden all you ****ing want, but you can't blame the guy for exploiting the current soft rules on perimeter defenders. Anybody could do it if it were that easy.

Think about it, what good does it do the NBA to prop up Houston? Even though we are a bigger market, we are not who the media wants to hype up. Hell the media wants to keep us down. So why in the **** do you think that NBA has some sort of idiotic bias for our team.

Harden is a smart player. His game works. He gets to the rim and he makes threes. He takes the occasional mid-range shot. He is a damn good player. He draws fouls as well because his defenders can't play disciplined enough to ****ing keep their hands to themselves. Does he gets some bullshit calls? Absolutely, but most calls he gets are legit. This is isn't ****ing Harden's fault. Blame the ****ing refs and the NBA and their soft perimeter rules.

Tired of the constant bitching against players getting soft calls. You can call his game whatever your want, but at the end of the day you do what you have to do to get a win.

****ing idiotic kids on this website. Bunch of haters. You hate on the players for the wrong ****ing reasons. Hate on the NBA and the idiotic rules they've made up. Believe me, I am not a fan of a lot of the BS rules, but I've learned to just enjoy the game regardless.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    I wonder this every time I see him play. I honestly think Stern and Silver one day just smoked a ton of weed and said "you know what? we're gonna turn a total scrub into a superstar". And they ****ing almost did it, most people actually consider this dick a superstar.
    He makes Durant look tame, if you took away his FT's he would still be in the high 20's low 30's.

If you took away Hardens he'd barely average 20 points.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Asik was a monster tonight. 23 rebounds? Dude's so undervalued. I hope he gets out of that shithole. Same goes for Dwight, Lin, Parsons, and everyone else not named James Harden or Patrick Beverley.
    wow, what a post
    parsons is on hardens d1ck tho and a selfish idiot himself he can rot with harden and mcfail

i've heard that the lower bowl is empty a lot because of rich executives having seats but never coming

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Because of the lower bowl. That part is half empty. The top of the arena is pretty much always full
    Harden's body odor drives away half the arena. Dude needs to wear a scent-concealing full body suit for Houston to ever hope of selling out games.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPigto
    I promised myself I would ignore your constant trolling but just this once I'm going to break my promise because I am tired of your BS. Considering that Jeremy Lin is not the savior that every single one of his pathetic fans consider him, I am tired of you all being super mad at Harden. If it wasn't for Harden we wouldn't even be this good. Yeah, his defense can be much better, yes he can play a little bit more motivated, but stop being such a ****ing homer. Seriously.

Harden is the reason Houston is good. Harden is the reason we are legitimate again. Call it whatever the **** you want, but this is the NBA that we play in. This isn't pre-00's ball where everything ****ing went. You can hate on Harden all you ****ing want, but you can't blame the guy for exploiting the current soft rules on perimeter defenders. Anybody could do it if it were that easy.

Think about it, what good does it do the NBA to prop up Houston? Even though we are a bigger market, we are not who the media wants to hype up. Hell the media wants to keep us down. So why in the **** do you think that NBA has some sort of idiotic bias for our team.

Harden is a smart player. His game works. He gets to the rim and he makes threes. He takes the occasional mid-range shot. He is a damn good player. He draws fouls as well because his defenders can't play disciplined enough to ****ing keep their hands to themselves. Does he gets some bullshit calls? Absolutely, but most calls he gets are legit. This is isn't ****ing Harden's fault. Blame the ****ing refs and the NBA and their soft perimeter rules.

Tired of the constant bitching against players getting soft calls. You can call his game whatever your want, but at the end of the day you do what you have to do to get a win.

****ing idiotic kids on this website. Bunch of haters. You hate on the players for the wrong ****ing reasons. Hate on the NBA and the idiotic rules they've made up. Believe me, I am not a fan of a lot of the BS rules, but I've learned to just enjoy the game regardless.
    Man I wish I read that.

Anyways, Harden sucks ass. Disgrace to the NBA, and 85% of Houston fans are fat and smelly.

Banned

you are mad that harden wont ever lead you to anything. let it out.
    its better than to fume.
    then realize that you wont win a thang as long as this flopper is on your team.
    deal with it

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    i've heard that the lower bowl is empty a lot because of rich executives having seats but never coming
    If that's true, then they should donate those seats to people that actually want to go.

Edit: Milbuck why you hate Harden so much?

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    You guys act like this happens every game. He's had multiple games with less than 5 free throws. God damn. F*cking haters. Everywhere
    WOW MULTIPLE games?!

that still leaves about 70+ games per season where he gets bullshit calls and bailed out by the refs doe right?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    He was efficient but not dominant

Local High School Star

**** Harden.

No offense Houston fans, he's very effective, but I just can't get behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    you are mad that harden wont ever lead you to anything. let it out.
    its better than to fume.
    then realize that you wont win a thang as long as this flopper is on your team.
    deal with it
    Typical bitch response. Why not defend your boy instead? I called his ass out. Come at me bitch. I don't even hate Lin, considering that he is a Rocket, I do actually want him to perform.

I am not even mad if Harden never leads us anywhere. The fact is that your constant bitching and whining won't change the fact that the is a good player in this league. He already helped get us to the playoffs once and he is helping us again. He is this team's MVP. Obviously we live and we will die with him. At the end of the day, I am pretty damn happy that we at least have a chance to get somewhere rather be stuck on the mediocrity mill that was the post Yao/ pre Harden years.