Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Why so much hate for Harden?

Quote Originally Posted by KrizMiz
    he is only a star because the media made him one!

6th man of the year who gets his own team = star plaqyer in everyones eyes

he is nothing more than a above average player for me

Kobe got old,Wade is injured and resting time to time

so the League tried to make another star sg basically only a sg with 0,0,0 Defense
    mediocre offense and shooting at best

Durant is tall,skinny,can shoot from anywhere,Nbas golden boy,LeBron rival so 10+ fta so whatever

Harden is stocky,not very quick,not tall,and is a Mediocre shooter at Best Yet he gets given A Free Throw Parade like hes some unstoppable scorer,Imposing Force,Great Player

If Monta Ellis,Jennings,Derozan,Thompson or any other above avg pg-sg got those calls theyd be 20 times the so called star Harden is

Harden and his flopping free throw calls are like Hibberts verticality

I mean KD has the ripthrough,Hibbert has Verticality,and the cheap worst thing is Harden with the whiplash

Go to rim,whip your head back like somebody clocked him,Free Throw Parade

Hardens whole game on o(He plays 0 d) is basically flop,flop,chuck 3,eurostep,flop,flop,make layup

The league pushes him as a star in same way PG was pushed as Top 5 and people eat it up like ignorant Rocket trolls

Its like Defense doesnt exist or good shooting anymore
    Last edited by Flash31; 04-02-2014 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash31
    Whats with all these Rockets trolls?

Hardens a fck ref created,flopping,whiny shtbag

Its like he looked at Ginoblis and kevin martins and Corey Magettes games and went

ok

flop,flop,flop,eurostep,chuck a three
    And thats his whole game basically not to mention hes literally the Worst Defender in History bc he Plays NO Defense at ALL

Oh and heres this great stat this season alone

Games with 10 fta--20
    Games with 15+ fta--4
    games with 20 fta--1 25 fta?

25 fta game
    2/9 fg 22/25

Since when did teams decide to play HackaHarden,no
    Oh wait it must be to stop his scorching "shooting" ha

Last Season

10 +fta ----31
    15+fta----10
    20+----1
    that game

5/20 19/21

Man if wed have known Harden was Prime Wilt,Shaq,Jordan,Kareem levels of scoring where people have to foul him 20 times to stop him from
    killing them with another field goal made or two

B b but the TS%

Oh and Rockets D without Harden is nearly
    4 Pts BETTER

Harden aint sht,last year get a low seed
    This year with the BEST Player In HOU Dwight are fighting for 3rd seed

but I didnt know teams are confusing Harden with Dwight

so the League tried to make another star sg basically only a sg with 0,0,0 Defense

Durant is tall,skinny,can shoot from anywhere,Nbas golden boy,LeBron rival so 10+ fta so whatever

Harden is stocky,not very quick,not tall,and is a Mediocre shooter at Best Yet he gets given A Free Throw Parade like hes some unstoppable scorer,Imposing Force,Great Player

If Monta Ellis,Jennings,Derozan,Thompson or any other above avg pg-sg got those calls theyd be 20 times the so called star Harden is

I mean KD has the ripthrough,Hibbert has Verticality,and the cheap worst thing is Harden with the whiplash

Hardens whole game on o(He plays 0 d) is basically flop,flop,chuck 3,eurostep,flop,flop,make layup

The league pushes him as a star in same way PG was pushed as Top 5 and people eat it up like ignorant Rocket trolls

I climaxed.

I don't hate him as much as I used to.

But I just can't get behind the way he plays. The flopping, the lack of defense, the ball hogging, the horrible turn overs.

I'll give Harden a lot of credit though...he's SMART on offense...in terms of drawing the foul. He also always wants the ball (no beta mentality) in crunch time. And he plays with a chip on his shoulder, unlike Howard who just wants to be everyone's best friend, without being their best friend.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    Are you a girl? Serious question.
    Confirmed, Rocketswin doesn't like girls.

Dunking on everybody in the park KrizMiz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    Girls love to use exclamation points when making a point, so annoying.

no girl! i just like exclamation marks!!!!!!!1111111

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Damn, flash killed it.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Whats with all these Rockets trolls?

Hardens a fck ref created,flopping,whiny shtbag

Its like he looked at Ginoblis and kevin martins and Corey Magettes games and went

ok

flop,flop,flop,eurostep,chuck a three
    And thats his whole game basically not to mention hes literally the Worst Defender in History bc he Plays NO Defense at ALL

Oh and heres this great stat this season alone

Games with 10 fta--20
    Games with 15+ fta--4
    games with 20 fta--1 25 fta?

25 fta game
    2/9 fg 22/25

Since when did teams decide to play HackaHarden,no
    Oh wait it must be to stop his scorching "shooting" ha

Last Season

10 +fta ----31
    15+fta----10
    20+----1
    that game

5/20 19/21

Man if wed have known Harden was Prime Wilt,Shaq,Jordan,Kareem levels of scoring where people have to foul him 20 times to stop him from
    killing them with another field goal made or two

B b but the TS%

Oh and Rockets D without Harden is nearly
    4 Pts BETTER

Harden aint sht,last year get a low seed
    This year with the BEST Player In HOU Dwight are fighting for 3rd seed

but I didnt know teams are confusing Harden with Dwight
    tl;dr

tell it again

It's the same pathetic trolls in every thread.

You just ignore those people. You can't have a reasonable discussion with them.

And yet he was averaging 17 ppg with OKC playing much less minutes per game.

So clearly he isn't a "manufactured" scorer.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by bmd
    It's the same pathetic trolls in every thread.

You just ignore those people. You can't have a reasonable discussion with them.
    Even though they are trolls, they are bringing up legitimate points. As a Rockets fan, how do you respond to Harden's abysmal defense and the fact that he constantly oversells contact for extra free throws? It's understandable if you acknowledge his flopping because it helps you as a team win, but you can't ignore that it's a straight b*tch move.

Quote Originally Posted by DoodleDa
    Even though they are trolls, they are bringing up legitimate points. As a Rockets fan, how do you respond to Harden's abysmal defense and the fact that he constantly oversells contact for extra free throws? It's understandable if you acknowledge his flopping because it helps you as a team win, but you can't ignore that it's a straight b*tch move.
    I wish he'd player better defense. Surprisingly, he plays better defense against bigger guys in the post.

As for the free throws, a lot of those are legitimate fouls. He sticks his arms up when he drives in the lane and goes up for a shot, and defenders can't help but take swipes at the ball and hack him across his arms.

Yes, he throws his head back and flails, but a lot of the time they are legit fouls either hacking him across the arms or hitting him with their body.

There is a difference between legit flopping by acting like somebody elbowed you or pushed you when they didn't even touch you. Rarely have I seen Harden do that.

One thing I don't like that Harden does is sometimes when somebody is defending him out by the 3 point line and they have their arm out, he'll swipe through their arm on a 3 just to get a foul. Durant does the same thing.

I hate that move even when Harden does it. It's cheap.

But overall, he gets fouled a lot. People see him throw his head back and just assume he is flopping, and completely ignore the fact that he actually legitimately got fouled.

Good college starter

Harden's somewhat overrated but the hate for this guy is unwarranted, at least that's how I feel. He just had a string of games where he was killing it, scoring a triple-double in three quarters, 30+ points without soft fts, etc. But as soon as he has a bad game, all these threads pop up about him. Some of these guys are just waiting for him to fail.

Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The JKidd Kid
    Yes he's a flopping little b*tch, yes he plays absolutely no defense but he's still a really good player and a star. He's a versatile scorer and a good passer for his position. This guy has been a top 5 scorer in the league and lead his team to the playoffs both years after he left the thunder. Honestly when people say shit like Harden puts up empty stats or isn't a top 20 player it boggles my mind.
    Free throws. People on this forum are obsessed with free throws. Anyone that goes to the line consistently gets hated on.