Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Pot Kills! And the Movement to Illegalize It

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhitey

I'm sure Jesus would agree with me on this one.

Jesus would laugh in your face as he was turning water into the wine you said want to make illegal ya nitwit.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by mr.big35
    his logic is so messed up because alcohol and ciggaretes are multibillion dollar industry they are good but weed is underground and its evil
    Wrong Fox News tells him alcohol and popping pills are okay but weed will lead to the downfall of civilization

NBA Superstar

its that herbal shit thats dangerous. well i don't know about the edibles but i saw some report saying the edibles are different than the smokes where they can be a lot more powerful. but the herbals out there like Maya were fukkin ridiculous. i'll never do that shit again. only if those idiots legalized it people wouldn't have to resort to these potpouri's that mask weed tests but are some serious depressive wack shit.

i've tried hookah blast which is more like normal weed levels. can't get it right now tho since MD has got real tight on places selling it. i can't get regular weed either right now either unless i want to take some chance with some ghetto stranger /

anyways kills me how politicians and soccer moms are where they just make things more fukked up with people resorting to these messed up alternatives(potpori's are real popular with military for example since it doesn't show on drug tests). i really need to move to Cali or Colorado.

the high from some of the hardcore potpouri's are so ridiculous its not even funny how fukked up it is that people even smoke it. Maya was the craziest shit ever~ i'll never smoke that shit again...
    Last edited by Godzuki; 04-05-2014 at 11:51 AM.