Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: are we gonna act like OKC doesnt have the refs advantage over other teams?

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    I think it's time for you to make a new account
    I m in your head. Meltdown...

Default Re: are we gonna act like OKC doesnt have the refs advantage over other teams?

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    I m in your head. Meltdown...
    cringeworthy

you need to learn how to take an L and move on

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    cringeworthy

you need to learn how to take an L and move on
    He cant even take the D and move on

I usually hit open layups GOATbrookisGAWD's Avatar

If cancer were a thread, this would be it.

Kobelicious

are we gonna act like livingpussy didnt bitch out from silly bet?

Quote Originally Posted by Combat Wombat
    That depends. Are we going to act like you, along with Im Still Ballin, aren't two of the most pathetic posters to grace this forum?

If not, let's take a look at these two spastics:

livinlegend is your classic bandwagon fan and is obviously a teenager with a learning disability or four due to his inability to understand what a bet is, not mention the fact that he has the intelligence of a sloth with down syndrome.

Im Still Ballin tries to act like he's a black "gangsta" when in reality, he is a white boy from Australia who only started watching basketball three years ago at most. Tried to fool the forum by telling everyone that his mum was dead by passing it off as "she dead" due to receiving the internet equivalent of a bitch slap and lacking the intelligence to come up with any sort of coherent response. Proceeded to run when exposed as a liar, bit like his hero in 2010.

What gripping lives you two lead.

Combat Wombat will ether the fvck outta stans. My nikka takes no prisoners.

OP handling five retards at once

Like a man fighting children

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Combat Wombat
    That depends. Are we going to act like you, along with Im Still Ballin, aren't two of the most pathetic posters to grace this forum?

If not, let's take a look at these two spastics:

livinlegend is your classic bandwagon fan and is obviously a teenager with a learning disability or four due to his inability to understand what a bet is, not mention the fact that he has the intelligence of a sloth with down syndrome.

Im Still Ballin tries to act like he's a black "gangsta" when in reality, he is a white boy from Australia who only started watching basketball three years ago at most. Tried to fool the forum by telling everyone that his mum was dead by passing it off as "she dead" due to receiving the internet equivalent of a bitch slap and lacking the intelligence to come up with any sort of coherent response. Proceeded to run when exposed as a liar, bit like his hero in 2010.

What gripping lives you two lead.
    It's a wrap people. No coming back from this ether.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    #AutismAwareness
    I feel bad for laughing at this harder than I should have.