Default Re: Kobe being a bauce

Good that Kirby didnt copy MJ fashion taste

You dont have to try hard to look better than that

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Default Re: there you go, pha99ots

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2

will rep...

also will paypal a Dub to anyone with the bottom half of that Pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck

Swag, dementia is keeping you old heads living in the past

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    GOAT Cheekbone's....
    Normally, you're blocked but unfortunately I wasn't signed in so I accidentally saw one of your posts. Seriously, what is it that makes you worship a celebrity figure that wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire to the point that you're making homoerotic comments about his cheekbones? WTF? And don't say it's a joke. Because why would you even joke about stuff like that?

Don't bother to answer. I know that it's because you guys are psycho, obsessed cult like quasi homosesexual hero worshippers. But also, don't answer because now that I'm signed in you're fortunately back on the ignore list and I won't be able to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    Normally, you're blocked but unfortunately I wasn't signed in so I accidentally saw one of your posts. Seriously, what is it that makes you worship a celebrity figure that wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire to the point that you're making homoerotic comments about his cheekbones? WTF? And don't say it's a joke. Because why would you even joke about stuff like that?

Don't bother to answer. I know that it's because you guys are psycho, obsessed cult like quasi homosesexual hero worshippers. But also, don't answer because now that I'm signed in you're fortunately back on the ignore list and I won't be able to see it.
    I think what's more scary about "worshiping" a celebrity is the that you wrote an essay responding to that someone on an internet forum about that worship.

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    I think what's more scary about "worshiping" a celebrity is the that you wrote an essay responding to that someone on an internet forum about that worship.
    lol 2 small paragraphs are now an "essay". Try harder next time. Oh and 2 small paragraphs are "scarier" than all of the STaning behavior?

Try harder next time.

Banned

I would let Kobe pound me all night long pretend rape style (no homo)

This AINT no joke...

I'm just recognizing another man's God Given Gift's....Game recognizes Game.

I won’t react to something just because I’m not supposed to, because I’m a Man. That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if another man is well built and handsome we can't recognize it?

Yet you want to talk about people and their physical compliments? Well, we’ve progressed as a society, don’t jump on somebody’s just because they are a Man ( a very handsome man) You sit and you listen to the compliments just like you would in any other situation, right? So don't assert yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikola_
    Good that Kirby didnt copy MJ fashion taste
    He did early on, but he outgrew it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    how many times have you fapped to this?
    lol only someone who's FAPPED to those pics would make a comment like this lol

How many times have you FAPPED to leBronze flopping? U just mad because your husband isn't winning MVP this year lol....at least you are the MVP....most valuable *****

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    lol only someone who's FAPPED to those pics would make a comment like this lol

How many times have you FAPPED to leBronze flopping? U just mad because your husband isn't winning MVP this year lol....at least you are the MVP....most valuable *****

damn so witty!

lol 2 small paragraphs are now an "essay". Try harder next time. Oh and 2 small paragraphs are "scarier" than all of the STaning behavior?

Try harder next time.
    all he said was a few words. And you responded with an essay making it so personal that i can just imagine all the blood rushing into your brain smashing the keyboard.

Don't have to try anything. You are revealing all this to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    atleast Kobe didn't have a stylist like all these clowns today
    And at the end of the day, he is still a genetic mistake and has a fire crotch.