Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: would heat be better without wade?

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    I am not arguing that if you took Wade off and replaced him with nothing that Miami would improve, but that if you replaced him and his salary with other players Miami would be better than they are now. Wade and Lebron are just not an ideal fit together because of spacing issues and how the hole at center is not addressed. Not to mention Wade has been banged up the last 2 playoff runs, has missed nearly 25 games so far this season and is only gonna get older. I know Miami won't get rid of Wade, but I am just arguing they would be a lot better with some other players instead of wade. Imagine if Miami had Noah instead of Wade- Miami would be much improved.

Well it's about improving. This Miami team, with a legit center, would steamroll every NBA team including the Spurs and Pacers. Wade and Lebron simply do not fit together well enough on offense to ever get the best out of them on offense and because of the big salary devote on the wing players and stretch PF Bosh Miami doesn't have much money to improve at center.

Simply put I honestly believe a trio of Asik-Bosh-Lebron would be a lot better than the current big 3. The heat are a massively flawed team structure wise (no center, Wade and Lebron aren't good fits). A defensive anchor like Asik would transform the Miami defense and rebounding.
    truth bomb.
    and its not a knock on Wade at all. its not his fault he has bad knees.
    its just that with a real Center, and Asik is terrific in anything but offense, this heat team would be unstoppable assuming they get an okay defender and great threepoint shooter to share minutes with Allen

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Sorry, but Wade has hardly done ANYTHING these last 2 playoffs.

Also, how can a guy be so unhealthy and underrated at the same time?

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    I am not arguing that if you took Wade off and replaced him with nothing that Miami would improve, but that if you replaced him and his salary with other players Miami would be better than they are now. Wade and Lebron are just not an ideal fit together because of spacing issues and how the hole at center is not addressed. Not to mention Wade has been banged up the last 2 playoff runs, has missed nearly 25 games so far this season and is only gonna get older. I know Miami won't get rid of Wade, but I am just arguing they would be a lot better with some other players instead of wade. Imagine if Miami had Noah instead of Wade- Miami would be much improved.

Well it's about improving. This Miami team, with a legit center, would steamroll every NBA team including the Spurs and Pacers. Wade and Lebron simply do not fit together well enough on offense to ever get the best out of them on offense and because of the big salary devote on the wing players and stretch PF Bosh Miami doesn't have much money to improve at center.

Simply put I honestly believe a trio of Asik-Bosh-Lebron would be a lot better than the current big 3. The heat are a massively flawed team structure wise (no center, Wade and Lebron aren't good fits). A defensive anchor like Asik would transform the Miami defense and rebounding.
    It's going to be pretty hard to fill the 20 points that Wade produces which he scores a lot off his ball handling too. Bosh is not going to be a 24ppg scorer anymore in a Lebron system. Someone like Asik cannot cover Wade's production. I cannot imagine that adding Asik and losing Wade will make Miami much better against the Pacers. And we haven't even brought up the leadership intangibles either. Lebron came Miami to have someone like Wade. Someone who will have big games and spark confidence in a team like in the finals game 4. Like SAS says, no one moves as efficiently as D-Wade. Every step he takes counts. He doesn't even look like he tries on defense because he moves so efficiently. Always in the right position or remotely close. Always making a play when it counts. That block, that steal, that drive, that out-of-bounds save, that rightly timed technical foul, that heart...he's simply a winner who has done so much for being 6'4. When he speaks, you listen. Of course there's his bad side of always being hurt. Disrupting the chemistry for being so on and off. It still got him 3 chips and you can say it's because of Lebron, but who got Bron here? Why did Lebron come here? He wanted to become a part of the fire that Wade brings. It's sad to see him decline, but he'll always make winning plays as long as he's playing. I can't see anyone else that can bring "the man" out of Lebron besides Kobe and CP3. Just imagine Lebron and Harden playing together. Harden can shoot tho...