Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    High School Varsity 6th Man Connor B's Avatar

Default Official 2014 Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

Because who else is it gonna be? Seriously? Give me a legitimate, non-homer argument as to why one or both of these teams won't be in the Finals.

Spurs/Clips/Houston? Can't beat OKC in a 7-game series
    Everyone else in west? Irrelevant

Indiana? Give me a break.
    Everyone else in east? Irrelevant

Folks, this isn't March Madness. Upsets rarely happen in the NBA playoffs. Things tend to go according to what's generally expected.

No smoke and mirrors, this will be the Finals match up and it won't surprise anyone.

Can't wait for this rematch.

Default Re: Official 2014 Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

I really hope that you're right, but if you think the Spurs have no chance of beating the Thunder then you are a god damned fool.

High School Varsity 6th Man Connor B's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    I really hope that you're right, but if you think the Spurs have no chance of beating the Thunder then you are a god damned fool.
    It could go to 6 games but no I do not think they can beat the Thunder. The match ups just don't work for them, we've seen that 4 times now over the course of the regular season.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Spurs and the Clippers have a pretty good chance.

Banned

if Kawhi is allowed to play only half the defense he was playing on lebron Spurs will roflstomp OKC

I really don't want to watch a finals with OKC. Watching an OKC game is like passing a kidney stone.

pls make this happen Adam Silver!

Seriously. Who in the West can beat a (healthy) OKC team? We all saw how Slim Reaper/GOATBrook dismantled the Spurs in the 4th last night. I mean, come on.

Clippers? Not a chance. Rockets? Come on. Warriors?

The way Indy is playing there's no way they beat Miami in 7. The Bulls have a better chance to make the Finals than Indy.

The Finals are a lock, anyone who thinks/says differently is a moron who doesn't know basketball.

Heat in 5

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri98
    Seriously. Who in the West can beat a (healthy) OKC team? We all saw how Slim Reaper/GOATBrook dismantled the Spurs in the 4th last night. I mean, come on.

The way Indy is playing there's no way they beat Miami in 7. The Bulls have a better chance to make the Finals than Indy.

The Finals are a lock, anyone who thinks/says differently is a moron who doesn't know basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri98

Memphis Grizz
    Fully healthy Spurs

Durant needs to step up and win his matchup this time around and OKC got this

ISH gun' be good when the Clips are raising that trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    ISH gun' be good when the Clips are raising that trophy.

Good one Loney, you funny bro