Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Official 2014 Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Embarrassing. Your team has the best record in the NBA and you're already conceding the season.
    As an analyst of the NBA, not just a fan of a team, I'm capable of making my own predictions. I'm calling it as I see it. The Thunder have always had our number and this season is no different. The Spurs can take out anyone else in the West, but a WCF matchup against them would be inevitable. You should realize that any shot that the Spurs have is more than the Clippers have right now. Just how it is. You guys are a Carmelo Anthony away from a title, which will be very much in reach this coming offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    As an analyst of the NBA, not just a fan of a team, I'm capable of making my own predictions. I'm calling it as I see it. The Thunder have always had our number and this season is no different. The Spurs can take out anyone else in the West, but a WCF matchup against them would be inevitable. You should realize that any shot that the Spurs have is more than the Clippers have right now. Just how it is. You guys are a Carmelo Anthony away from a title, which will be very much in reach this coming offseason.
    The Clippers match-up well with OKC. I look forward to facing them in the 2nd round.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    if Kawhi is allowed to play only half the defense he was playing on lebron Spurs will roflstomp OKC
    Spurs don't even guard Bran, they leave him open on every play.

Good college starter

Heat in 5.

Banned

Was my prediction in 2012. Little did I know I was 2 years off.

By the way has the Finals format been officially changed to 2-2-1-1-1?
    No, you were just wrong. You're going to be wrong again, but you're predicting the 2015 finals, of course.

Serious playground baller

OKC will probably have to play the Clippers in a semi-final matchup. I think that's going to be pretty tough on them. Spurs I think can more easily handle Houston or Portland.

The loss yesterday means the Spurs can't rest as much as they probably want to going into the playoffs.

The #2 seed is going to have to play through much stiffer competition and I think that may take its toll going into the WCF.

If the Spurs have home court ... I'll take them in 6. If they don't .... the semi-finals may be where they go out. It means they didn't do so well closing out the season and it will probably bleed into the playoffs.
    Last edited by davehos; 04-04-2014 at 06:57 PM.

Banned

Heat in 3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by davehos
    OKC will probably have to play the Clippers in a semi-final matchup. I think that's going to be pretty tough on them. Spurs I think can more easily handle Houston or Portland.

The loss yesterday means the Spurs can't rest as much as they probably want to going into the playoffs.

The #2 seed is going to have to play through much stiffer competition and I think that may take its toll going into the WCF.

If the Spurs have home court ... I'll take them in 6. If they don't .... the semi-finals may be where they go out. It means they didn't do so well closing out the season and it will probably bleed into the playoffs.

There is a reason why there 0-4 against the thunder that's a bad match up for them. There best hope is if Clippers or some other team upset the thunder in the playoffs.