Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Kobe Bryant Offense Highlights 2008-2012 Playoffs

The '09 WCF and '10 WCF highlights are my favorites to rewatch. The evisceration of Denver in Game 6 was incredible (and it followed through into the Finals for the most part as well).

And the 2010 WCF was just death by shooting. Anybody got his shot chart from that series that gets posted from time to time whenever a thread pops up talking about it?

Edit: Nvm, found it:

Last edited by Natureland; 04-04-2014 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Dafuq happened to this guy? Isnt this the dude with the avatar of this overrated handegg player?
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=320330

Quote Originally Posted by Natureland
    The '09 WCF and '10 WCF highlights are my favorites to rewatch. The evisceration of Denver in Game 6 was incredible (and it followed through into the Finals for the most part as well).

And the 2010 WCF was just death by shooting. Anybody got his shot chart from that series that gets posted from time to time whenever a thread pops up talking about it?
    It didn't follow through to the Finals FOR SHIT... I expected him to go beast mode in the 2001, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Finals.. I even thought in 2004, Kobe is now gon say fcuk this, fcuk this bad run im having, the media, my fued, phil undecided, fcuk it all, im gonna go off... dissappointed every time. I wanted him to be the next MJ so bad

Meh, couple of years later this other guy arrived, got much better chances at coming CLOSE to mike

It didn't follow through to the Finals FOR SHIT... I expected him to go beast mode in the 2001, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Finals.. I even thought in 2004, Kobe is now gon say fcuk this, fcuk this bad run im having, the media, my fued, phil undecided, fcuk it all, im gonna go off... dissappointed every time. I wanted him to be the next MJ so bad

Meh, couple of years later this other guy arrived, got much better chances at coming CLOSE to mike
    He had 32.4/5.6/7.4 in the '09 Finals. How is that not following up?
    Sure his FG% wasn't great, but that '09 WCF-'09 Finals stretch is one of my favorties from him.
    Last edited by Natureland; 04-04-2014 at 04:19 PM.

He had 32.4/5.6/7.4 in the '09 Finals. How is that not following up?
    Sure his FG% wasn't great, but that '09 WCF-'09 Finals stretches is one of my favorties from him.
    His Efficiency was horrible, played bad down the stretch, and stat padded in game 1 and 5... got lucky with OT's though, if you adjust he averaged about 28.

His CF's, were GODLY. No problem admitting it... all from 2008-2010 were mad crazy by Kobe.. His 3pt shooting in 2010? YESSIR

And in 2008 he did it all without another all star and no Bynum as well..

His Efficiency was horrible, played bad down the stretch, and stat padded in game 1 and 5... got lucky with OT's though, if you adjust he averaged about 28.

His CF's, were GODLY. No problem admitting it... all from 2008-2010 were mad crazy by Kobe.. His 3pt shooting in 2010? YESSIR

And in 2008 he did it all without another all star and no Bynum as well..
    it wasn't "horrible". it was ok.

Banned

People always forget how sick kobe is......When he comes back next year...he will be beasting it like usual

Banned

TBH you might be being too hard on Kobe. Kobe Bryant is not the type of player that can or will consistently lead his team to championships like Lebron, Jordan, Bird, etc. He needs a far superior front court to help him out. It's just who he is. You can't fault him for it.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Railgun
    TBH you might be being too hard on Kobe. Kobe Bryant is not the type of player that can or will consistently lead his team to championships like Lebron, Jordan, Bird, etc. He needs a far superior front court to help him out. It's just who he is. You can't fault him for it.

13 post per day on your alt account.. apparently you're not the type of person who can consistently lead himself outside..
    Last edited by TheMarkMadsen; 04-04-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    My god I still remember that game.

The great Kobe Bryant at absolutely the most important game of his life choking his life away.

It was this tbh http://youtu.be/WhNN920v6ss

Jokic Stan

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Dat footwork. 09-12 was his peak footwork.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Wow.

Kobe da WCF gawd