Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: What problems do you currently face that having more money couldn't solve?

trouble counting my money

Default Re: What problems do you currently face that having more money couldn't solve?

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    pretty sure money gives you the ability to do whatever the hell you want with your dick
    pretty sure it wont grow

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

I ate too much at lunch. Now i'm too full and sleepy.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Are you insane?

Also, good luck keeping your immortality a secret.
    Don't think it's that crazy I guess the disconnect would be how much satisfaction you get from knowledge for its own sake.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
    whatever social awkwardness prevents you from getting i think money could get you. girls? friends?
    Lol 10/10 post

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Paranoia. If anything more $ just increases one's feeling that everyone is out to get what you've got.
    When I envision myself winning the lottery, I first think about all the family member, friends, coworkers that will want a piece of the earnings, and constantly be known as the guy that won the lottery who people can take advantage of. After I contemplate these dreadful thoughts for a few minutes I think about the things I could buy and sometimes think the money and the fame associated with the winnings isn't worth it.

Dunking on everybody in the park The Iron Sheik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    When I envision myself winning the lottery, I first think about all the family member, friends, coworkers that will want a piece of the earnings, and constantly be known as the guy that won the lottery who people can take advantage of. After I contemplate these dreadful thoughts for a few minutes I think about the things I could buy and sometimes think the money and the fame associated with the winnings isn't worth it.
    you could move far away from your family. or just tell them to **** off. it's not hard to avoid people.