Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Peaches Geldof dies aged 25

Quote Originally Posted by step_back

This is Rosie Jones. An English "glamour" model who lives locally to me. Seen her about a half dozen times where I used to work. According to Nick, Peaches Geldof must be better looking because she was a fashion model which is of course the absolute peak of beauty.
    This girl looks more southern European than a genetically pure English chick.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

More bikini pictures of Peaches.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    This girl looks more southern European than a genetically pure English chick.
    Oh! What are those?

You'll find that nearly everyone is a mix of one kind or another. The ones that aren't a mix (or are 'pure') will generally be ugly (like the Royal Family), because genetic diversity in parents is important when it comes to offspring, and their appearance. You notice this when you go to small towns that not many people stray from, and they're full of people barely deserving of the label 'human being' - it has nothing to do with being 'English'

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Erm.. what are you talking about?

Of course it is impossible to tell from simply looking at them because London is so ethnically diverse. Say a girl has a Swedish mother, but English father, and grew up + went to school in England, then she may look Scandinavian, but she is more English than she is Swedish.

I'm half Polish and don't look generically English, but grew up here, and am clearly English.
    Outliers. I'm talking about in general. If genetic diversity was that high everybody would be brown.

I spent a week in London and Birmingham for a conference and I was appalled at how ugly nearly all the women were. Only bangable ones clearly had strong ethnic influences.

They were really nasty. I live in a tiny college town in the middle of PA and I could walk outside right now and find 10 girls in an hour that are 5 times hotter than anyone I saw in London over a week.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    I spent a week in London and Birmingham for a conference and I was appalled at how ugly nearly all the women were. Only bangable ones clearly had strong ethnic influences.

They were really nasty. I live in a tiny college town in the middle of PA and I could walk outside right now and find 10 girls in an hour that are 5 times hotter than anyone I saw in London over a week.
    spot on bromigo

College superstar

You're judging all English girls based on what you saw on a week long business trip?

You must be trolling Deuce, you're smarter than that.

I hardly slept that whole week. Ten hour days with all of England and Europe's finest ecologists and I spent my nights wandering the city, going to tons of bars, restaurants, and going to see local shows.

There were ugly women everywhere. I still talk about it all the time when people bring it up. I love Winslet, Beckinsale, and even Thompson in the distinguished/smart/hot look, but everyday versions of those chicks were nowhere to be found. A bunch of short, overweight, jacked up teeth cueball-head women wearing a weird mash up of hard rock and jersey shore fashion.

I was thoroughly disappointed.

College superstar

I hardly slept that whole week. Ten hour days with all of England and Europe's finest ecologists and I spent my nights wandering the city, going to tons of bars, restaurants, and going to see local shows.

There were ugly women everywhere. I still talk about it all the time when people bring it up. I love Winslet, Beckinsale, and even Thompson in the distinguished/smart/hot look, but everyday versions of those chicks were nowhere to be found. A bunch of short, overweight, jacked up teeth cueball-head women wearing a weird mash up of hard rock and jersey shore fashion.

I was thoroughly disappointed.
    I have no idea why that is. I'll be heading out tomorrow to do some clothes shopping in Kingston and I guarantee I'll see at least a dozen hot girls and I have high standards. Perhaps you were in Camden on your nights out? That area attracts odd people.

Nick Young is using a Daily Mail article as his "Source" for English women being the least attractive. It dates back from 2010 and lists American women as the second ugliest. How much faith does anyone put into these internet "Polls" as credible.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...est-world.html

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I have no idea why that is. I'll be heading out tomorrow to do some clothes shopping in Kingston and I guarantee I'll see at least a dozen hot girls and I have high standards. Perhaps you were in Camden on your nights out? That area attracts odd people.

Nick Young is using a Daily Mail article as his "Source" for English women being the least attractive. It dates back from 2010 and lists American women as the second ugliest. How much faith does anyone put into these internet "Polls" as credible.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...est-world.html
    You getting the 57 there bro

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

sounds like Nick and co are on to something. Sure he might be exaggerating a little but seems like the point is that at least for the most part, English chicks are not very attractive. (I cant vouch for it, but a lot of people seem to agree)

As far as how Peaches looks, I had no idea who this girl was before she passed. After seeing some pics, I'd say she looks very attractive in some of them...

but she also has more than her share of sloppy looking pics

Yeah, we've been watching the Up! Series for this film class I'm taking and all the chicks are ugly.

Idk tho.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    Her dad is irish.......so let bash them insted of the british.........
    her mom was okay looking, the dad on the other hand.........
    I'd do Bob's wife.

Banned

I reckon the reason why you seem to hate English girls so much is because you can't get any in the 4 years you've been here. You've become bitter and resentful. I bet you thought your American accent would get you laid, must be annoying to realize no one here gives a shit.

Hook noses are more of a Middle east/Arabic trait. But again not all have them seeing as not everyone is this generic look that you seem to know about.

Your argument is Peaches Geldof did modelling when she was younger so that somehow makes her the epitome of beauty here in England. Perfect logic right there.

P.S The amount of British Glamour models that have been posted on ISH disproves everything you said too.
    I don't hate English girls, they are fun girls to party with and most have a decent sense of humor which is something girls from other countries lack, and they get really wasted and do funny shit when they go out. Also they can always be depended on to wear short barely covering-vag dresses no matter how cold it is outside or how much is raining which is respectable. All of these positive qualities dont change the fact that most of them are uggos.