Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Official NBA Moderator Critique Thread....

49er fans are the biggest retarded group of people, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

People are ripping me off there. Copying my threads.
    It was created by Angel Face.

You have no way to prove that people are ripping you off though. I was saying the same stuff back in 2012. I made threads about being a LeBron fan and that we shouldn't expect him to be like MJ.

For all I know, you ripped the idea from me.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Is this the thread where trolls pretend they're not trolls and snitch to no one in particular? Great concept.
    It's not great because no one is really interested.

It's a tired ass concept, and it's lose lose.

Mods have the power. They can do whatever they want.

Instead of making these threads, he should change his personality and manipulate the mods into liking him. That's what I did and I haven't had a thread deleted or locked since.

You have to be smart to win on here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    It's not great because no one is really interested.

It's a tired ass concept, and it's lose lose.

Mods have the power. They can do whatever they want.

Instead of making these threads, he should change his personality and manipulate the mods into liking him. That's what I did and I haven't had a thread deleted or locked since.

You have to be smart to win on here.
    You choose the kiss ass approach and I will try my approach.

Also, I have other members posting my threads for me. I would PM them the thread, they post and I just take it over and add on to it.

I could care less about taking credit as long as the message is out.

Banned

Who decided on these mods anyway? They are out of touch with the regular poster. I think someone such as myself should be a mod, I can relate to the average poster in a way that the current mods cant.

You choose the kiss ass approach and I will try my approach.

Also, I have other members posting my threads for me. I would PM them the thread, they post and I just take it over and add on to it.

I could care less about taking credit as long as the message is out.
    Like I said before, you need to start communicating better.

Nobody knows what your thought process is. I just don't know if it's in your best interest to toy around with these new ideas before consulting with me first.

Your ego has gotten the better of you in 2014 so far. I hope you've learned that you can't go about it by yourself.

My PM is always open if you need advice or you have any ideas you wanna run across me. We've been down that road before bro. It's all love.

I made a thread that was NBA related, as it had to do with an NBA draft pick, whose rights are owned by the Atlanta Hawks, and thus NBA fans, would be interested in it, and it was pertinent...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=331305

and as usual, the thread was moved. The only reason it was not title changed and then locked and then deleted is because of all the complaints I sent to Jeff's Twitter about my threads being title changed and locked and then deleted, and real mean wear green got caught in the act doing it.

So now he just waits awhile and moves my threads whenever he can, even if they are NBA related or pertinent in some way. Which is still mod abuse.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I made a thread that was NBA related, as it had to do with an NBA draft pick, whose rights are owned by the Atlanta Hawks, and thus NBA fans, would be interested in it, and it was pertinent...

and as usual, the thread was moved. The only reason it was not title changed and then locked and then deleted is because of all the complaints I sent to Jeff's Twitter about my threads being title changed and locked and then deleted, and real mean wear green got caught in the act doing it.

So now he just waits awhile and moves my threads whenever he can, even if they are NBA related or pertinent in some way. Which is still mod abuse.
    Damn Im sorry you have to go through this man, it breaks my heart. This fckin mods, someone needs to put these nazis in their place.

People are ripping me off there. Copying my threads.
    I've made a thread 2 weeks ago, Lebron Haters... which got closed. Tried it again because I can't understand the hate for Lebron, still got closed. So I guess we should all hate Lebron.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague

I feel bad for you and hopefully this thread will help people cope.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Face
    I've made a thread 2 weeks ago, Lebron Haters... which got closed. Tried it again because I can't understand the hate for Lebron, still got closed. So I guess we should all hate Lebron.
    Keep ya head up.

I feel sorry for you.

Hang in there and hope the mods get better.

Dunking on everybody in the park

This is why there needs to be someone appointed with banning powers who's trustworthy and around often. Not a week ban but a perma and IP ban. I'm sure some of us aren't adverse to seeing some trolling but it gets tiresome seeing 5000 troll threads pop up for attention on the same thing. Let alone someone making the same troll thread every few days.

People get banned for a week, make an alt account to keep up their trolling. Then come back on their main account and do what they did to get banned over and over. Ignore lists are pointless because of multiple accounts. There's no real punishment, so why would they ever stop? It's like if you miss work, get suspended for a week bit still get paid. You're never fired...why would you feel the need to stop? You can give them a second chance after a month or so but that option needs to be there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MVBallin2K
    This is why there needs to be someone appointed with banning powers who's trustworthy and around often. Not a week ban but a perma and IP ban. I'm sure some of us aren't adverse to seeing some trolling but it gets tiresome seeing 5000 troll threads pop up for attention on the same thing. Let alone someone making the same troll thread every few days.

People get banned for a week, make an alt account to keep up their trolling. Then come back on their main account and do what they did to get banned over and over. Ignore lists are pointless because of multiple accounts. There's no real punishment, so why would they ever stop? It's like if you miss work, get suspended for a week bit still get paid. You're never fired...why would you feel the need to stop? You can give them a second chance after a month or so but that option needs to be there.
    This thread isn't about what mods should do, to stop trolling.

This thread was designed for members who have been a victim of mods trolling.

I am the moderator of the moderators. This thread is to show the inconsistencies of the mods. As the year progresses, this thread will get bigger and bigger with more examples.

Banned

RealMenWearGreen needs to get the phuck out.

Banned

The mods just closed another thread unnecessarily -
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=266844

These nikkas need a boot up they asses for real. Im taking my complaints to Jeff, I suggest you fellows do the same.