Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Proof I'm 15

Banned

Default Re: Proof I'm 15

no one cares, reported for making stupid threads.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverHeat
    What a suprise. I like how this nikka gets a free ride after he lies to ISH while anyone else would get roasted.
    He made the thread to get a rise out of people and it worked He comes out on top and everyone else comes out looking a fool for thinking even for a second that he was seriously trying to pass that off as a pic of himself.

So... this thread basically supports the theory that Jameer isn't 15

Banned

Jameer is way too smart to be 15. This man has to undoubtedly be one of the best if not the best trolls that this site has ever seen. He didnt just start trolling the day he signed up, this guy went about systematically gaining a following which has stayed with him to this day, using a complex web of lies and cheating to work his way into the position of the "younger brother" of ISH.

Well, like a WWE heel turn, his months of convincing the audience of one persona was undone by his true personality seeping out, and thus many of his once loyal believers have turned on him. So now hes turned into a attention whore, who is teasing us with the final reveal of who he truly is.

Either that or he is a overweight fully adult anime dork from Alabama, could go either way really.

Banned

Jameer is way too smart to be 15. This man has to undoubtedly be one of the best if not the best trolls that this site has ever seen. He didnt just start trolling the day he signed up, this guy went about systematically gaining a following which has stayed with him to this day, using a complex web of lies and cheating to work his way into the position of the "younger brother" of ISH.

Well, like a WWE heel turn, his months of convincing the audience of one persona was undone by his true personality seeping out, and thus many of his once loyal believers have turned on him. So now hes turned into a attention whore, who is teasing us with the final reveal of who he truly is.

Either that or he is a overweight fully adult anime dork from Alabama, could go either way really.
    I'm glad you think I'm smart. I'll admit these last or so months I've been a real shithead. I used to be a completely different poster than I am now since I only talked about the Magic. I don't really care if people think I'm 15 or not. I'm over that. I've posted enough evidence to prove it. I have never lied about anything on this forum unless it was a joke or I was trying to protect my identity.

Banned

omg you are actually such a ****ing attention seeker. do you even have any friends off this website? get a life.

How's life without a microwave, OP?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    omg you are actually such a ****ing attention seeker. do you even have any friends off this website? get a life.
    i have completely mindfvcked you dude give up

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    How's life without a microwave, OP?
    luckily my old one works again because my dad fixed it somehow. the one we returned was one we had bought because the other one was broken.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Railgun
    I'm glad you think I'm smart. I'll admit these last or so months I've been a real shithead. I used to be a completely different poster than I am now since I only talked about the Magic. I don't really care if people think I'm 15 or not. I'm over that. I've posted enough evidence to prove it. I have never lied about anything on this forum unless it was a joke or I was trying to protect my identity.

Like this thread, yeah?

Why do you think no ones questions Shade's age? And only yours? Cause even online people can sense a liar. You give off a sense of trying too hard to be 15, and all this lying with fake pictures and fake homework is just digging your hole deeper.

luckily my old one works again because my dad fixed it somehow. the one we returned was one we had bought because the other one was broken.
    But you hate your dad, right?

Banned

i have completely mindfvcked you dude give up
    you dont even deny that you're a ****ing loner

is jameer still banned, railgun ? if so, why ?

Banned

This really you Jameer?

Banned

Like this thread, yeah?

Why do you think no ones questions Shade's age? And only yours? Cause even online people can sense a liar. You give off a sense of trying too hard to be 15, and all this lying with fake pictures and fake homework is just digging your hole deeper.
    Like I said. I don't care if you believe me or not. I've straight up posted my learner's permit on here with the year i was born. Voice, textbooks, etc. At this point I don't give a shit. Believe what you want bruh