Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Default Shaq/Chuck call Dirk a top 25 player all-time, GOAT Euro, GOAT big man shooter

Do you agree with these statements?

Banned

Default Re: Shaq/Chuck call Dirk a top 25 player all-time, GOAT Euro, GOAT big man shooter

i agree with them

Default Re: Shaq/Chuck call Dirk a top 25 player all-time, GOAT Euro, GOAT big man shooter

Quote Originally Posted by mr.big35
    i agree with them
    I think I do as well.

Agreed with all of them.

Iron Leg Jumper

Very good NBA starter

Top 25? More like top 15.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

last two hard to dispute, i can see first one being debatable depending on your prejudices towards the pre magic/bird era of nba

Yea, except i dont know how they think about that GOAT euro part, i mean yes he is the GOAT NBA Euro, he was better/more accomplished than any euro in the NBA, but he is not the most accomplished player ever in Europe and neither is he the most talanted/skilled/dominant Euro player ever, that was prime Drazen Petrovic & Arvydas Sabonis.

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    Iron Leg Jumper

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Yea, except i dont know how they think about that GOAT euro part, i mean yes he is the GOAT NBA Euro, he was better/more accomplished than any euro in the NBA, but he is not the most accomplished player ever in Europe and neither is he the most talanted/skilled/dominant Euro player ever, that was prime Drazen Petrovic & Arvydas Sabonis.
    Drazen was in his prime right before he died, aka with the Nets. You're contradicting yourself here. IMO Dirk easily > Petrovic, coming from a fan of the Croatian. Sabonis I cannot really comment on.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Top 25? More like top 15.
    Jordan
    KAJ
    Wilt
    Russell
    Magic
    Bird
    Shaq
    Duncan
    Dream
    Kobe
    LeBron
    Oscar
    Malone
    Moses
    Dr. J
    West

16 off the top of the head in no particular order. Who does he have a case over?

Dirk is a great player, and more than likely top 20, but he wasn't better than Sabonis, so they need to cut the GOAT Euro shit, since they really don't have a clue about basketball out there.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Jordan
    KAJ
    Wilt
    Russell
    Magic
    Bird
    Shaq
    Duncan
    Dream
    Kobe
    LeBron
    Oscar
    Malone
    Moses
    Dr. J
    West

16 off the top of the head in no particular order. Who does he have a case over?
    I still want to know how people rank Dirk over Wade too. Wade has more championships and a higher peak, yet people love putting Dirk ahead. Guess that's what happens when you're as hated as the Heat are.

I am your soldier!

Definitely top 30 (probably 25 but I don't really have a list), top 2 GOAT Euro (Sabonis toss up), and GOAT big man shooter.

yup he is